𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

Jungkook smiled to himself as he laid on the couch. He was curled up in a big, fluffy blanket as he watched some cliche drama on the tv, waiting for Taehyung to get out of the shower.

Minhyuk was seated beside him, though the boy was slowly falling asleep. Ever since Jungkook moved in with Taehyung, Minhyuk had barely left Jungkook's side.

He frowned when the tv went silent for a second—it was old. Since he started living with Taehyung, he had definitely noticed the drastic change in his lifestyle. He didn't have luxury perfumes or expensive robes to wear around the house.

But he was happy. Happier than he'd ever been.

His eyes went wide when he saw a cheap purple speaker sitting by the tv. He turned off his drama and wrapped himself in his blanket and waddled over to the speaker. He picked it up with his hands—that were wrapped in the blanket—and waddled back over to the couch.

He grabbed his phone and tried connecting it to the speaker, giggling when it worked. He clicked on a song and turned up the volume, not too loud so that Minhyuk wouldn't be woken up.

"I can't decide if your love is what I want."

He got up and placed the speaker back beside the tv and smiled. He closed his eyes and began to sway along to the music, dancing along and not caring if it looked good or not. It ended up looking good, he did ballet after all.

"Having fun?" Taehyung asked, startling Jungkook. Jungkook nodded with a pink blush on his face. He gripped onto the hem of his velvet sweatshirt—it was a pretty baby blue and cropped to show off a bit of his waist—and looked up at Taehyung from underneath his lashes.

Taehyung's hair was still wet from the shower and rivulets of water cascaded down his neck. His hair was a little messy and it looked like his thoughts were too.

"D-Do you want to dance with me?" he asked shyly. Taehyung immediately shook his head.

"No, I don't know how to dance. I'd just make a fool of myself," he said, awkwardly rubbing at his nape. Jungkook rolled his eyes and grabbed Taehyung's hand, pulling him into the middle of the living room.

"It's not hard," Jungkook said, starting to sway along with the music. Taehyung shook his head again and let go of Jungkook's hands.

"Please," Jungkook whined, pulling out the big puppy eyes. Taehyung blinked before sighing and grabbing Jungkook's hands.

"Just tell me what to do," he said with a pout on his face, but Jungkook could tell that he was holding back a big smile.

"Okay. Put your hands on my waist," he said, guiding Taehyung's hands to his pretty-much bare waist. Taehyung set his hands down lightly and looked at Jungkook, the closeness making everything even more intimate.

"Now what?" he asked, his hands shifting on Jungkook's waist slightly. Jungkook decided right there and then that he loved the feeling of Taehyung's hands on his waist.

His hands were a little calloused and rough, probably from the tons of hard work Taehyung might've had to do to make it this far. But, his hands were pretty big and wrapped around Jungkook's waist nicely. And his fingers were long—

"Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, still staring down at the boy. Jungkook blushed and bit his lip awkwardly. "Right, um," he said, putting his hands on Taehyung's shoulders.

"Now we just move along with the music," Jungkook said, swaying in Taehyung's hold. Taehyung nodded and tried moving but he ended up awkwardly shifting his weight from foot to foot.

Jungkook giggled. "Just let loose, Taehyungie," he teased, pulling Taehyung around the room so they could dance better. Taehyung chuckled and shook his head, following along with Jungkook.

"You know that you're supposed to lead, right?" Jungkook teased. Taehyung rolled his eyes and the boy's antics and gripped his waist harder. Jungkook looked a little shocked, but giggled when Taehyung began to dance around the room with him.

"Better?" Taehyung teased and it was Jungkook's turn to roll his eyes. Taehyung giggled and nuzzled their noses together. "I bet I can spin you," he said. Jungkook giggled before shaking his head.

"I doubt it," he teased, yelping when Taehyung spin him around. He giggled because Taehyung didn't really make it all the way around because he literally tripped over his own feet.

"This works too," Taehyung said, pulling Jungkook's back to his chest because of the position they were in. Jungkook blushed when he felt the expanse of Taehyung's chest flush against his back and nodded.

Taehyung set his chin on Jungkook's shoulder as he wrapped his arms around the boy's waist. They were dancing as if it was a slow song that was playing, even though it wasn't. They looked out the small window and watched the city hustle even though it was late at night.

"What are we?" Jungkook asked, speaking up over the music. Taehyung continued to sway with Jungkook in his arms as he hummed, thinking of an answer.

"We can be whatever you want us to be," Taehyung said. Jungkook turned around and put his arms back over Taehyung's shoulders, their noses touching again.

"Can we be boyfriends?" Jungkook asked, rubbing his nose cutely against Taehyung's. Taehyung giggled and nodded, diving in to place a soft kiss on Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook hummed into the kiss, still swaying with Taehyung. His eyes fluttered shut and he held onto Taehyung's shoulders, squeaking when he felt him picking him up and twirling him around in the air right when the music went "woah!" and went into a break.

"How did you do that?" Jungkook asked, feeling a little breathless. Taehyung giggled and brought Jungkook in close again. "Don't underestimate me," he teased, smiling at the eye roll he got.

"You know I don't have that much."

Jungkook giggled at the lyrics, looking over Taehyung's shoulder and noticing Minhyuk. The boy sat up slowly and rubbed at his eyes before jumping off the couch and joining in with Jungkook and Taehyung.

"I'm sleepy but this looks really fun," Minhyuk said. Jungkook giggled and grabbed the boy's hand, dancing with both him and Taehyung.

Minhyuk and Jungkook giggled as they danced along, putting the biggest smile onto Taehyung's face.

"We can dance in the living room."

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫