𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

Jungkook made himself comfortable on Taehyung's couch, watching Taehyung pull blankets and extra pillows out of the ottoman. It was barely two in the morning, but Jungkook wasn't ready to go to sleep yet.

"Can I have something to drink?" he asked. Taehyung put the blankets beside Jungkook and nodded, heading to the kitchen with Jungkook in tow.

Taehyung's apartment was tiny compared to Sehun's. The distance between the living room and the kitchen was just a few steps and there was another set of stairs that lead up to a small loft. There was a able with three chairs in a space by the kitchen, and that was about it for the "downstairs" area.

"What would you like?" Taehyung asked, pulling out the first glass he saw in the cabinet... which happened to be one of his fancy wine glasses. Taehyung didn't care very much and placed it on the counter, turning to Jungkook.

Normally, Jungkook would respond with "water" and have Sehun chide him about being an adult. But, he wasn't with Sehun right now.

Jungkook glanced around Taehyung and saw the carton of strawberry milk sitting on a shelf in the fridge. A cute smile made his way to his face and he responded confidently with "strawberry milk."

Taehyung smiled and pulled the milk out of the fridge, grabbing another wine glass for himself. He poured the strawberry milk into a glass and handed it to Jungkook before pouring some into his own glass. He lifted the wine glass up and clinked his glass with Jungkook's, smiling at the cute giggle the boy let out.

"He's not going to get mad if you stay over?" Taehyung asked, placing the wine glass on the counter beside him. Jungkook paused, twirling around the pink milk in his glass.

"I-I hope not..." Jungkook said. He took a sip of the milk and smiled at the sweet taste. He blushed when Taehyung chuckled.

"Wine is overrated anyways," Taehyung said and Jungkook's eyes widened when Taehyung spoke his exact thoughts.

"Th-That's what I was thinking too! I don't like the bitter taste..." Jungkook said, stopping himself before going on a full on rant. Taehyung laughed and reached out to ruffle Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook blushed shyly and took another big sip of his strawberry milk, finishing off the glass. He stared at his empty glass for a second, contemplating whether or not to ask for more.

Before he knew it, Taehyung had taken Jungkook's glass and replaced it with his own. Jungkook looked up at him with big eyes but Taehyung just smiled, turning on the faucet and washing the wine glass.

"Thanks," Jungkook mumbled, finishing off the glass quickly and handing it to Taehyung. Jungkook grabbed a towel and helped Taehyung dry off the glasses before putting them back in the cabinet.

"You feeling tired yet?" Taehyung asked, leaning against the counter. Jungkook nodded but froze and woke up right when he heard little footsteps padding into the kitchen.

"Dad? Why's Jungkookie-ssi here?" Minhyuk asked, startling Jungkook. Jungkook smiled at the sight of the sleepy boy and glanced back at Taehyung.

"Jungkookie's spending the night, Min Min," Taehyung said. Minhyuk nodded and walked over to Jungkook, grabbing onto the dancer's leg. Jungkook smiled fondly and picked Minhyuk up, following Taehyung out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

"Here, Min Min. Let me get Jungkookie situated downstairs and I'll be back up," Taehyung said, taking Minhyuk out of Jungkook's arms and putting him in the bed. Minhyuk nodded and curled up in the blanket.

Jungkook looked over the railing of the loft at the couch. He glanced back at the bed, biting his lip before taking in a deep breath and turning to Taehyung.

"D-Do you mind if I sleep in your bed? I... I don't like sleeping alone," he said, shifting from foot to foot in anticipation. Taehyung hesitated, glancing down at Minhyuk, and nodding and walking to his closet.

"Here, change into something more comfortable," Taehyung said, handing Jungkook a pair of baggy sweats and a shirt. Jungkook nodded and took the clothes, hesitating and not knowing where to go.

"You can just change here. I don't mind," Taehyung said, moving Minhyuk over in the bed so they could have more room. Jungkook nodded and shyly peeled off his shirt and pants, putting on the big shirt throat Taehyung gave him.

"O-Oh," Taehyung mumbled when he turned around, catching sight of Jungkook's red panties. "T-Turn around!" Jungkook yelled, throwing his old shirt at Taehyung and slipping the sweats on. Taehyung threw the shirt back to Jungkook but turned around, sitting awkwardly on the edge of the bed.

"Y-You can turn back around," Jungkook mumbled out shyly. Taehyung turned around and got back into the bed, lying in the middle with Minhyuk on his left.

Jungkook got into bed beside Taehyung and pulled the comforter up to nose. He glanced over at Taehyung awkwardly, waiting for him to say something.

"Comfortable?" he asked, turning over on his side to face Jungkook. Jungkook nodded, blushing at the closeness between the two. Taehyung smiled and yawned, slowly closing his eyes.

"Mm, sorry if I hug you in my sleep," Taehyung said, reaching an arm out and wrapping it around Jungkook's waist. "I'm a hugger," Taehyung hummed and pulled Jungkook closer towards his body. Jungkook's eyes widened at the sudden skinship and blushed when their noses brushed.

"It... It's fine," he mumbled, relaxing in Taehyung's hold and closing his eyes slowly. He took in a deep breath, smiling when he inhaled the sweet scent of roses.

Jungkook felt extremely comfortable and for once, fell asleep as soon as he closed his eyes.

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫