𝑒𝓅𝒾𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒 : 𝒸𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓏

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

i felt that the last chapter wasn't really much of an ending so...

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

Jungkook yawned, stuffing another spoon full of ice cream into his mouth. He sat beside a large window in Taehyung's and his new apartment. 

They moved out of Taehyung's cramped apartment at least a month ago and were now settled in a much nicer part of Seoul. Of course, it was a bit more expensive, but the two of them could handle it. They were doing pretty well. 

Jungkook set the ice cream tub on his nightstand and stood up, stretching out a bit. He tightened the silky robe that hung off of his shoulders and decided to check on Minhyuk.

It would be a while until Taehyung got off of work and Minhyuk was feeling pretty tired. He was practicing ballet with Jungkook earlier, but ended up feeling really worn out. Soft music that Jungkook recognized from one of his performances swayed through the house. 

Jungkook peeked into Minhyuk's room, smiling when he saw the boy buried under the blankets. He turned off the light in the room and closed the door gently behind him. He quickly whipped back around and opened the door to make sure Minhyuk's night light was on, though. Then he sauntered back to his room. 

He lit a candle and continued to stare through the window, the soft music threatening to lull him to sleep where he was standing. His ice cream was long gone and now he just had to wait for Taehyung to come back home. 

Jungkook sat on the edge of the bed, his eyes closing slowly. They flew open, however, when he heard the door open. 

Jungkook scampered to the kitchen, smiling when he saw Taehyung. He walked up to him (fast, but he wasn't running) and threw his arms around Taehyung's neck. 

"Welcome home," Jungkook mumbled into Taehyung's neck. Taehyung giggled and pinched Jungkook's waist. Jungkook pulled back only to press his lips against Taehyung's. 

Taehyung hummed against Jungkook's lips and Jungkook's heart fluttered. He pulled away and smiled, pecking Taehyung's lips one more time. 

"How was work?" Jungkook asked, watching Taehyung take off a long black coat. "It was... long," he said, hanging the coat in the closet. Jungkook pouted. 

"Don't frown like that, babe," Taehyung teased, shuffling over to Jungkook and pulling him into a hug. Jungkook grumbled but didn't bother pushing him away. Taehyung smirked and peppered kisses to Jungkook's face. 

"The robe finally came?" Taehyung asked, following Jungkook into their bedroom. Jungkook smiled and twirled, the silky dark blue robe swirling around him. "Pretty," Taehyung mumbled. Jungkook blushed. 

"Is this from your last performance?" Taehyung asked, noticing the soft music that wafted through the apartment. Jungkook grinned and nodded eagerly. He was glad that Taehyung was able to pick up on these sorts of things. 

"Min Min already went to bed?" Taehyung asked, standing beside the window. Jungkook stood beside him and wrapped his arms around his neck. "Mhm," Jungkook mumbled, laying his head against Taehyung's chest, "He was really tired."

Taehyung chuckled and kissed Jungkook's forehead. "What's got you so clingy today?" he teased. Jungkook pouted up at him. Taehyung kissed the pout right off of his lips. 

"Just... remembered some things," Jungkook mumbled. Taehyung pulled back a little and put his hands on Jungkook's waist. He looked him in the eye, concern dripping from his features. 

"I-I'm fine though!" Jungkook reassured, feeling a wave of relief wash over him when he saw Taehyung's face relax. "I'm glad everything worked out," Jungkook said. He felt a blush tinge his cheeks and glanced down, unable to maintain eye contact with Taehyung.

"Me too," Taehyung mumbled, slipping a finger under Jungkook's chin and tilting his head up. Jungkook fought the urge to look away and smiled through the blush on his cheeks. 

"You're so pretty," Taehyung whispered, twirling Jungkook around and resting his hands on his waist. He pulled Jungkook close and Jungkook only leaned back against him, staring at the pretty view out the window. 

"I really love you," Taehyung mumbled against his neck. Jungkook smiled and turned, putting his arms around Taehyung's shoulders. 

"I love you too," Jungkook mumbled, leaning and pressing his lips against Taehyung's. Taehyung kissed back, pulling back only to peck Jungkook's lips over and over again, forcing a giggle out of him.

Taehyung held Jungkook close as the two watched the night sky sparkle outside of their window. Everything felt right in the world. 

Jungkook had been through some hardships. There would definitely be many more, but he was ready to face them with Taehyung. His past still haunted him, but that didn't matter. 

He had Taehyung. And that was all that mattered. 

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫