𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

Jungkook smiled when he saw Minhyuk walking into the studio again. He will admit, he felt a little disappointed at the lack of Taehyung, but nobody needed to know. Jungkook had a boyfriend, after all.

Jungkook was proud of Minhyuk—even though the boy wasn't his own son, Jungkook had begun to wish that he was—because Minhyuk had been improving so much. It was like he was naturally good at ballet, which, was always excellent in Jungkook's opinion.

When all the other kids had left, Jungkook sat down beside Minhyuk again. Minhyuk looked up at him and smiled, giving one of his milk caramels to Jungkook again.

"Are you staying over again, Jungkook-ssi?" he asked, popping a caramel in his mouth as well. Jungkook nodded as he chewed on the caramel, leaning back so that he was more comfortably situated against the wall.

"Why do you keep staying over?" Minhyuk asked. Jungkook smiled to himself; the question sounded rather rude but Jungkook knew that Minhyuk was too pure and innocent for the words to come out the wrong way.

"Your father is just giving me a place to stay for now," Jungkook said, glancing at his phone to make sure Taehyung hadn't texted anything yet.

Minhyuk looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows and the cutest pout on his face. "So you're not staying forever? I know the bed's small..." Minhyuk began and Jungkook didn't know whether to coo at the boy's adorable ness or blush because of his own embarrassment.

"I'll sleep on the couch if you want! That way you and Dad can have the whole bed," Minhyuk said. The boy's eyes sparkled and his hands created gestures as he got more excited with his new idea.

"Then you'll stay, right? If we have space?" Minhyuk asked. True childlike innocence radiated from him and Jungkook smiled. From this day forward, Jungkook would promise to protect Minhyuk from anything and everything, even if him and Taehyung weren't together.

Weren't together. They were never together in the first place, were they? Sure, Taehyung had been letting Jungkook stay in his home, but Taehyung must not have seen them as more than friends. It was probably because he had a boyfriend.

A boyfriend who he hadn't seen in almost a full week, in fact. Jungkook had been spending most, if not all, of his time at Taehyung's place and he couldn't feel happier. Taehyung was like the good boyfriend that Jungkook never had. Even though they weren't dating. Which Jungkook hopes to change in the near future.

He didn't want this fantasy that he had created to go to waste. He hoped that he wouldn't have to wake up from whatever perfect dream this was. Jungkook didn't want to leave Taehyung or Minhyuk, even for the more lavish and luxurious lifestyle he once had.

Jungkook didn't know if he was falling in love with Taehyung. He hoped he was, but at the same time he hoped he wasn't. Taehyung would probably be an extraordinary boyfriend, an extraordinary husband even. But Jungkook shouldn't be thinking about that. He had a boyfriend.

Jungkook knew that he needed to beak up with Sehun. He just didn't really know how to. He was honestly terrified of how Sehun might take it and didn't want to have to experience the consequences of Sehun's wrath.

"Jungkook-ssi, you'll stay right?" Minhyuk asked, snapping Jungkook out of his thoughts. Jungkook hesitated for a moment before plastering a smile across his face. He reached out and ruffled Minhyuk's hair lovingly.

"Of course, Min Minnie. I can't imagine leaving you and your father," Jungkook said, giggling when Minhyuk groaned with his messy hair. Minhyuk pouted at him and his hands flew up to fix his hair. Minhyuk seemed to have processed what Jungkook said because a big grin made its way to his face and he looked at Jungkook with big eyes.

"You're really going to stay?" Minhyuk asked, his hands curling into little fists beside him.

"Really," Jungkook responded, smiling brightly. If he had to win over Taehyung's heart, at least he know knew that Taehyung's son was very supportive of him.

"Forever?"

Jungkook froze, the smile slipping from his face. Of course, he wanted to tell Minhyuk that he'd be staying forever. He wanted to let go of everything and follow Taehyung blindly for the rest of his life.

But he couldn't do that.

Even if Sehun was out of the picture—in a less menacing and threatening way—he'd have to go through his parents. The only reason they approved of Sehun was because he had a lot of money. Taehyung, on the other hand, did not.

Not that it mattered to Jungkook. He was fine with Taehyung's current living situation. But, since he was coming from a pretty wealthy family, his parents would not be happy about it. Maybe he should stop worrying about what they would think for once and—

"Hey, sorry I'm late," Taehyung said, opening the door to the studio and walking in. Jungkook and Minhyuk both bounced up to their feet and ran over to engulf him into a hug.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck, trying to get Minhyuk into the hug as well. Taehyung didn't mind, he had grown quite accustomed to how touchy Jungkook was over the past few days. Jungkook was a cuddler.

Taehyung smiled at Minhyuk and Jungkook before breaking away from the hug and leading everyone out of the room with him. He began to walk back to the subway station before he stopped and turned to Jungkook.

"Are you going home today?"

Jungkook hesitated. He knew he should. It had been way too long without seeing Sehun and he couldn't leech off of Taehyung forever. Well he could, at least, not with Sehun around.

"No. He can wait one more day."

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫