𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

Jungkook plopped down on the floor of the studio, glaring at himself in the large mirror. He had been practicing for the past few hours. It was safe to say that he really wanted that solo. 

And if he wanted to get that solo, he'd have to practice every day. Every. Single. Day. That's what he had to do to beat everyone else, at least.

Jimin was a different story. Jimin would be difficult to beat, and Jungkook would have to just push himself even further if he really wanted to get the solo. Which is what lead him to his current situation. 

He was upset with himself. Not only was the solo looking bad--in his opinion at least--but he was feeling exhausted. So, utterly exhausted. He remembers eating enough for breakfast and lunch earlier that day, however. So he didn't really know what was dragging him down.

He only continued to glare at himself on the mirror, taking note of his sweaty locks and the makeup that was practically melting off his face. No one else was in the studio, though. So it didn't matter.

He slid closer towards the mirror, carefully examining his cheek. The concealer had completely come off and his purple bruise stood out on his cheek like a tattoo. The swelling had definitely gone down, but that didn't change the fact that there was an ugly bruise on his face.

Jungkook knew that he needed to leave Sehun. That bruise was just another reminder he saw every day. But, he couldn't. Call Jungkook a coward, but he was afraid. Terrified, of what would happen if he said he would break up with Sehun. 

Jungkook frowned, lifting up his shirt slightly and pressing at the skin on his stomach. He hissed lightly, looking in the mirror and seeing a grotesque yellow where the bruise used to be. At least that was healing.

Jungkook got back up and went to his phone, connecting it to the speaker again and playing the song for the ballet. He waited for the cue and turned around smoothly, walking forwards in time with the music. 

He watched himself in the mirror intently, making sure his facial expressions matched the music and that each move looked the best it could. He listened as the music rose and fell, hitting each note with precision and intensity. 

He twirled around, smiling when he saw how well the solo was looking in the mirror. He stumbled a bit, feeling a little lightheaded and nauseous, but kept moving, jumping high off the floor and holding his arms out with the utmost amount of confidence.

He landed and stumbled again, feeling his stomach churn and his head spin. Jungkook only shook it off as a placebo and continued the routine, only beginning to feel worse and worse. The music ended and he stopped, looking at himself in the mirror before falling down on the ground. 

He looked up and saw the ceiling spin. Black dots began to hit the corners of his vision and he felt himself falling backward, his head hitting the floor with a loud bang.

Jungkook groaned and tried to get up, slipping and choosing to lie on the ground. He turned and looked out the window of the room, staring at the dark sky that sparkled outside.

He reached over to his phone, pressing some random buttons on it because it was getting difficult to focus. He blinked over and over, his eyelids getting heavier and heavier, before he passed out on the cold floor of the studio.

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly, groaning at the bright light that flooded his vision and quickly shutting his eyes. He felt someone tap at his shoulder repeatedly and he forced one eye open.

He came face to face with Taehyung and he yelped, covering his face with his hands out of embarrassment. He heard Taehyung chuckle and pulled his hands away from his face slowly.

"W-What happened?" he asked, sitting up--with Taehyung's help--and groaning at the pain pounding dully in his head. Taehyung helped him stay upright before sighing.

"You texted me 'skdlfiuawh' at one in the morning so, like any normal person, I came to check on you and found you here," he said. Jungkook nodded shyly and picked up his phone, frowning at the time, but frowning more at the lack of calls or messages from Sehun.

"O-Oh," he said, looking at Taehyung. He furrowed his eyebrows together when he saw Taehyung staring at him and opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off by Taehyung himself.

"What happened to your cheek?" he asked. Jungkook froze and covered his cheek, looking away from Taehyung immediately.

"O-Oh. It probably bruised when I fell and passed out earlier..." he mumbled, his hand not moving away from his cheek. Taehyung stared at him a bit longer and Jungkook only hoped he believed his excuse. Jungkook definitely wouldn't believe the excuse himself.

"It's fine, really--"

"Does he hit you?"

Jungkook froze, staring at Taehyung with his hand cupped over his cheek. He didn't know how to respond to Taehyung's question. He knew that with the current response he had in his head, Taehyung definitely wouldn't believe him. He wouldn't believe himself. 

"Jungkook," Taehyung said sadly, reaching out to pull the boy into a much needed hug. Jungkook didn't bother holding his tears back, instead only tightening his arms around Taehyung and letting the tears fall onto his shoulder.

"Tell me what to do to help you," Taehyung said, rubbing his back softly. "I'll--I'll call the police if I need to--"

"C-Can you take me home?" Jungkook asked with his head buried in Taehyung's neck. Taehyung froze.

"Are... Are you sure you want to go back home?" he asked, still holding onto Jungkook, but he had stopped rubbing his back. 

"Is it okay if I crash at your place tonight?" he asked shyly, holding his breath as he waited for Taehyung's response. The two sat in silence for a bit until Jungkook felt Taehyung shifting beside him.

"Sure, whatever I can do to help."

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫