𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

Jungkook felt like shit.

He felt bad when he saw the hopeful look on Taehyung's face that night. He wasn't expecting Sehun to be so touchy in public—usually the man didn't like that kind of behavior with Jungkook for some reason.

Jungkook will admit, the feeling of—quite literally—being swept off his feet and kissed passionately was thrilling, but there was something off about it. Maybe it was because Taehyung wasn't there when Jungkook pulled away.

So when Jungkook was helping Jin with the list of kids enrolling into ballet classes, he didn't think twice about begging Jin to put Minhyuk in his class. Jin agreed, even though he didn't understand why Jungkook was so excited all of a sudden, and put Minhyuk in the class.

The class didn't start for another week or two—all the kids were starting to go back to school—but Jungkook was looking forward to seeing Minhyuk and Taehyung.

He was excited to see Taehyung again. Like, really excited. Like, unnaturally and unhealthily excited. Which was probably a bad thing, considering his current situation.

Sehun was having one of his elaborately designed business meetings/parties again. And Jungkook was "required" to come, being the man's boyfriend and all.

Jungkook had originally planned on not going, not wanting to stay up all night and end up dealing with an intoxicated Sehun once the party ended. But, after Sehun said a few things, Jungkook dolled himself up and got ready to go.

He put on a sheer, lavender shirt and some high waisted black slacks. Jungkook frowned at the mirror when he saw the slacks slipping off him slowly so he paired them with a belt. A big leather Chanel belt, to be exact.

He walked to the bathroom and caked his face with makeup until he was satisfied, only to mess with his hair afterwords. After applying lip tint—for the fifth time that night—he walked out and got into the car with Sehun.

They arrived late, but it's not like Sehun minded. If they had shown up earlier, Sehun would've made Jungkook wait in the car with him until he had deemed that they were "fashionably late" and could walk in.

So there he was, standing with Sehun's arm around his waist tightly as Sehun made jokes with his coworkers. To be honest, Jungkook wasn't listening to what they were saying and definitely didn't think they were funny, but laughed along anyways. If he didn't, Sehun would probably throw a fit.

"Damn, Sehun. You should share your boy with us sometime," one of Sehun's—really rich—friends commented. Jungkook felt his cheeks flare up, but knew better than to glare back so resorted to staring at the ground awkwardly.

He heard Sehun laugh loudly and frowned to himself, wiping it off his face as quickly as it showed up. Sehun's hand dropped from Jungkook's waist down to his ass and he gave it a hard slap, the sound echoing awkwardly in the loud room.

"Sorry, man. This ass is mine," Sehun said, laughing and slapping Jungkook's ass again. Jungkook jolted awkwardly and blushed, forcing himself to laugh along with them too.

"Get me a drink, princess," Sehun said, spinning Jungkook around and pushing him towards the bar. Jungkook didn't bother responding and only walked towards the bar, frowning when he saw the last person he wanted to see flirting with the bartender.

Jungkook took in a deep breath and held his head up high, walking up to the bartender and completely ignoring Sana. "Hello!" he said to the bartender, catching his attention and smiling at him innocently. "Your strongest vodka, please," he chirped, smiling when he saw the annoyed look on Sana's face.

"You don't look like the type to drink something so strong, pretty," the bartender said, completely forgetting about Sana. Jungkook smiled shyly, but mentally jumped up in victory, flipping off Sana in his mind. 

The girl huffed and walked off--probably towards Sehun. Jungkook knew there was something going on between them, but didn't want to say anything about it. He was afraid of the... consequences.

The bartender got his drink and Jungkook smiled, leaving a little more money than necessary. He turned to head back to Sehun but frowned when he saw Sana practically rubbing herself all over Sehun. He sighed, putting the drink on some random table and walking off towards... Dahyun. 

Dahyun caught sight of him and smiled, waving and beckoning him closer. Jungkook walked up to her and greeted her with a sweet hug. He looked at her for a second before she froze and her face contorted in concern.

"Jungkook, your makeup's rubbing off. Want me to help you reapply it?" she asked sweetly. Jungkook brought a hand up to his cheek and nodded, following Dahyun away from her group of friends and to the bathroom.

He sat down--after putting the toilet seat cover down, of course--and looked up at Dahyun with big eyes. He watched as she pulled out her makeup bag and began to carefully reapply concealer to the boy's face.

"I don't know why you stay with him," she said, mumbling out a sorry when Jungkook winced. Jungkook just looked down, not knowing what to say.

"I-I know, there's just not much I can do," he said sadly. Jungkook glanced at himself in the mirror, thanking Dahyun when he saw how well she covered up the ugly bruise blossoming on his cheek.

"It's the least I can do. Text me if you need anything," she said, waving and closing the bathroom door behind her. Jungkook sighed and dropped to the floor, burying his face in his hands and pulling his knees to his chest while leaning against the bathroom door.

He sat for a moment, enjoying the quietness of the bathroom, even though he could hear the loud music booming outside. Jungkook felt alone but suddenly thought of something, pulling his phone out and calling Taehyung.

Taehyung picked up, although he sounded like he just woke up from sleep, but nonetheless kept up a conversation with Jungkook.

Jungkook continued talking with a sleepy Taehyung, forgetting about the expensive, rich-people-only party going on outside of the bathroom door. 

For once, he didn't feel so alone. 

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫