"His Creepy Snake Face!" PT. 1

💛ROCEIT❤️
Angst
TW:
Eating disorders?
-------------------

Deceit, with only a t-shirt, boxers and his hat on, was sitting on the couch of the main area. It was that kind of day where you just want to lay down and do nothing. No one else was up so it was safe to not wear his normal attire, and no one would see his scales or scars. He sat with his legs crisscrossed, humming softly when suddenly he heard someone behind him. He took a quick glance and there was Patton, Roman and Logan. He panicked and sunk out to his room. That was embarrassing. His human side was blushing. He scoffed softly and took off his hat and shirt. He looked into the mirror.

He groaned in disgust. He was so fat and disgusting. He poked his stomach. Way too much fat. He'd have to eat even less to get skinnier. He sighed and spun around. He liked his scales, but didn't want people to see them. He grabbed a pair off black pants and put them on. He then grabbed a shirt and was on his way to put it on when he felt a hot breath on his neck and a pair of cold hands on his waist.

He yelped in surprise. He then sighed. It was Remus. "Hey, baby..." He said slyly into Deceit's ear. He shivered at his words. "Don't call me that..." He hissed, shaking off Remus. He put on his shirt and cape, and lastly his hat and gloves.

Remus pouted dramatically. "But you looove when I call you baby in bed..." He purred. Deceit blushed more. He clenched his teeth. "We're OVER, Remusss. Fuck off."

The shorter side laughed. "Oh, I love when you play hard to get..." Deceit growled and left the room. He was supposed to join the others for breakfast. Remus followed him.

Deceit reached the dining room and smiled at everyone. "Hello." Patton smiled back. "Hey kiddo!"

Remus came behind him. "What do you want to eat?" Patton asked cheerfully, looking at the snake man. "I'd jussst like sssome water..." Deceit stated, sitting down at the table. Remus smirked. "I know what you really want to drink." He said with a wink.

Virgil shot a disgusted glance at Remus. Patton raised one eyebrow. He then smiled again. "Coming right up!" He gave Deceit a big glass of water. "Thanksss." He said.

Logan looked up from his book. "Any plans for today?" He asked.
"Well, I was thinking of binging through all the Disney movies, if anyone would want to join me?" No one really said anything. Virgil shook his head. "That'd be the third time this week." He said.

Everyone else agreed. Roman sighed, clearly disappointed. That hurt Deceit slightly, a quick, sharp pain in his chest. Was he having a heart attack?