"Armed Fight."

💛DEMUS💚
Requested
TW:
Fighting
Detailed violence
Tentacles 

Remus
Swearing
Let me know if I should add something else!

Also, sorry for disappearing for like 3 months.
AND THANK YOU FOR 50K READS THAT'S INSANE.

———————

Remus looked at Janus, who was sitting on the couch of the common room. He grinned and looked around to make sure they were alone.

He then pulled a tentacle out of his back and slapped Janus in the face with it.
The snake side paused for a moment before looking at Remus, his snake eye glowing yellow.

He hissed and flung himself at Remus. Both of them had summoned their extra limbs, Janus his extra arms and Remus his tentacles.

The were suddenly in the middle of a dark room with paper cut outs of the other sides like they were Miis in Wii sports.

Janus smirked and flew towards Remus and punched him square in the jaw, making the intrusive side stumble back a bit.

Remus composed himself and restricted Janus' arms with his tentacles. Janus chuckled darkly and hissed before spitting venom into Remus' eyes.

Remus wailed in pain and fell over. The Mii crowd applauded.

Janus walked over to Remus and pressed his heel down the others chest, breaking Remus' ribs.

Remus screamed, his vision blurry and his chest in pain.

"I-I didn't even get a chance..." he whimpered.
Janus scoffed.
"You never do, do you?"
He cooed before pressing down harder, puncturing Remus' lung with his own broken rib.

The dark creativity' mouth started to fill with blood and he felt his mind slipping away.
"Fuck you, Januuuuss..." he hissed before his eyes glazed over.

Janus sighed and brushed his pants of. He took back his arms and looked down at Remus.

The blood dripping from his mouth turned green and his eyes became normal again.

Remus stood up and pouted. "You never give me a chance, huh?"

"So you admit I'm better than you?" Deceit smirked.