"You're in my spot..."

💙Moceit💛
Fluff! (again!)
TW:
None!

Just got a cute idea and decided to write it!

---

  Deceit enjoyed having long hair, although it was a hassle most of the time. It would get in his face, in other people's faces, it was a nightmare to shower and brush it out. But it was fabulous and made Deceit more confident so he simply just let it sit on his shoulders and just let it grow, occasionally cutting the rough tips so the hair wouldn't get too unhealthy.

  But one day when Patton noticed that Deceit was trying to brush his hair out, he came up with an idea. "I can braid your hair!"

  So now they were sitting in Patton's room, on the floor with hair products all around. Brushes, sprays, elastics and a few flower decorations you can put in the finished product.

  Patton was happily humming along as the rainforest rap was playing in the background. Deceit actually enjoyed this.

  Patton just, very gently, fixing his hair, in very soft and careful motions. Patton was carefully braiding his chocolate brown hair. Deceit closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of warmness Patton's room gave him.

  "Aaaaand... Done!"

  Deceit opened his eyes to see his reflection in a mirror. It was beautiful. A very precise and gentle braid with small yellow flowers in it.

  Deceit smiled. "It's beautiful, Patton... When did you learn to braid like this?"

  "Roman taught me! I'm glad you like it!" Patton exclaimed. He grabbed the gloved man's hand and stood up. "Let's show the others!"