"Will you..." PT. 2

💛Anxceit💜
ANGST?
SEXUAL INNUENDO?
SWEARING

A few of you wanted a part two, so here you are!

---

Deceit ran down the hallway, wanting to be as far away as he could be from his "boyfriend" and "best friend". When he reached the common room, he finally stopped. His breathing was heavy, and it only got harder to breathe when he heard the obvious shouts from both Virgil and Roman.

He quickly hid the box in his pocket and turned into Logan, making sure he wasn't around. Roman nearly collapsed to the ground when he reached the common room. "Deceit, we didn't mean to-"

Roman's words got cut short by spotting "Logan". When he realised he was talking to "Logan", he seemed to become even more embarrassed. "Hey..." He heaved out a lung full of air. "Lo, have you seen Deceit? I— I need to apologise to him."

Virgil caught up to Roman and sighed, leaning at the wall. "We both need to."
"Logan" clenched his teeth.
He composed himself. "I have not seen him. What do you need to apologise for?" He asked, trying to mimic they way Logan talked.

Roman sighed deeply. "Something that doesn't involve you. Sorry Logan, but we have to talk to Deceit first."

"Logan" clenched his fists. His brows furrowed and a furious hiss left him.

"Well here I am!"

Virgil almost fell backwards. "I— Deceit? Oh my gosh, Deceit, I—"

"Save it! There's nothing you can say to make up for what you did. For what you both did. Just... Leave me alone." He turned around, turning into himself again.

"Deceit you don't understand!" Roman stated.

"Oh, what is it that I don't understand? How good you pleased him? How much he loves you? How much you both hate me?"

Virgil covered his face with his hands. His breathing hitched. "Don't you try and guilt trip me! I'm not going to fall for your 'in-need-of-comfort' bullshit!"

Roman hugged Virgil's side and muttered "breathe" every now and then. Roman then turned to Deceit, his eyes darkening. "Don't you dare come here again." He hissed.

Deceit clenched his teeth. "What?"
"You heard me. LEAVE!"