"His Creepy Snake Face!" PT. 2

💛ROCEIT❤️
Angst.
TW:
Unhealthy relationship.
Sexual pressuring.
Sexual innuendo.
Swearing.
-------------------

He held his hand to his chest, almost to be sure that his heart was still beating. He looked over at Remus who had decided to ignore him for now and eat some coffee beans directly from the coffee machine.

"I can... Watch it with you... If you wouldn't mind, that is." Deceit said, smiling awkwardly. Roman gasped. He looked so happy. Deceit chuckled softly. "Thank you!" Roman exclaimed.

They both stood up and then sunk out. Remus seemed pissed off. His brother just took his ex out on a... Movie date? Well, it was Deceit who offered watching with him... He smirked. He had plans for Deceit later. Oh ho ho, just you wait.

Deceit was snuggled up in some blankets and pillows, Roman was right next to him with the same comfortable contraption around him.

Deceit didn't really pay attention to the movies. He just looked at Roman. He was so passionate about these movies. The small tink in his eyes made Deceit's heart skip a beat. He was just about to kiss him before realising how awkward that'd be. He wasn't sure if he should tell him or not. He bit his lip. He just wanted to tell him. He sighed softly. Roman paused the movie. "You okay, Dee?"

Deceit's heart fluttered. "I... Uh, I have to tell you something." He started, anxiety and fear of rejection creeping up on him.

Roman nodded. "Yeah?" Deceit took a steady inhale and looked at Roman. "I... Really, really like you. Like, a lot. And I get if you don't feel the same way but I just wanted you to know..." He said, looking away as soon as he was finish with his confession.

His heart was about to beat out of his chest. Sweat was coating his human skin. Roman suddenly let out a sob. Deceit suddenly shot up. Roman, the brave, strong, handsome prince was... Crying?

Deceit's heart stung with guilt. "I-I'm sorry! I shouldn't have told you. I'm sorry!..." He said. Roman suddenly chuckled. "You idiot, I like you, too... I was too scared to tell you because... I was scared the others wouldn't approve because you're a 'dark side'..."

  Deceit gasped. He then giggled like a school boy and hugged the fanciful side. He was happy.

  Weeks passed and both of them were in the honeymoon phase. All other sides knew about it. And everyone was happy for them. Except Remus.

  He was pissed.

  One day Roman was in the imagination for longer than usual leaving Deceit alone in his room. He felt lonely and he wanted affection but he brushed it off. He'd survive the day.

  Or so he thought.

  Deceit was reading, sitting on Roman's and his shared bed. Suddenly a sudden intrusive side appeared earning a yelp from the lying side.

  "Fucks sake, ever heard of knocking?" He hissed.
  Remus chuckled. "Oh, my brother's gone?

  Deceit was silent for a moment. "He'll be back."
"Are you sure?"
"Yesss. Now piss off."

  Remus laughed a short and eerie laugh. "Oh, I just wanted to check up on you since you've been alone aaaall day..." He sat down on the bed next to Deceit.

  Deceit shut the book he was holding, set it at the nightstand and glared at Remus. "What do you want?"

  Remus glanced down at Deceit's crotch. "Wow." Deceit said.

  He laughed. "Wooooow. So desperate for my double dick?"
Remus lifted Deceit's chin up. "Oh, no. I think you're the desperate one. You miss me fucking you senseless, you miss begging for more, you miss..."

  Remus licked Deceit's scaled cheek. Deceit hissed. "Don't." His eyes darkened. He was terrifying when angry, and now he could easily give anyone nightmares.

  Remus just laughed. "Aw, c'mon. Your boy-toy doesn't have to know..."

  Deceit pushed Remus off his lap. He hasn't even noticed the extra weight on his legs. Deceit was easy to fluster, and now he was fucking burning. It felt like he was on fire. Remus laughed. "C'mon, Horace."

  Deceit clenched his teeth and grabbed Remus' neck. He pushed him up to the closest wall and hit him several times. Remus knew it wasn't allowed to speak of Deceit's real name after Virgil. Deceit bit his tongue to stop himself from crying.

  Remus only laughed although he was being strangled. "Oh, my little Ho... You're so feisty..."

~End~

That's the end of that. Open ending. Does Remus seduce Deceit so he cheats or does Roman save Deceit from being even more flustered? You decide!