"He's gone..."

❤️LACMD❤️
ANGST!!
TW:
DEATH
also this is really short.

Requested by the lovely DarkSideDeceit

---------

  "Deceit's gone." Remus said out of the blue.

Those words hurt more than words could describe. All of Deceit's boyfriends locked themselves in their room.

Virgil just cried. He ripped apart all of their photos together and tried to forget. Tried to use a memory block on himself to forget that he was in pain. But it obviously didn't work.

Logan was trying to process it. He couldn't believe that one of Thomas' personality traits was just gone. He was in deep denial. It couldn't be real! It simply didn't make sense. And if Deceit was gone Thomas would suffer from not being able to filter himself and that'd push away his friends which later would lead to possible depression and that couldn't happen. Logan wouldn't allow it.

Patton was highly upset. Of all sides he was probably the closest to Deceit. He couldn't bring himself to be in videos anymore. He could see Deceit's empty spot in the scripts. He couldn't do it anymore.

Roman was furious. He tore apart his entire room in pure wrath. His face was read, his throat sore and tears streaming down his face. His hands were bloody from all the paper and swords he had stabbed himself with during the breakdown he had.

And Remus? Well he was jealous that all the others could have Deceit but he couldn't so in a pit of rage he killed Deceit. Yellow blood was scattered over Deceit's rooms walls. Remus' mace was covered in the same golden liquid.