"He's a slimy boy!"

💙Moceit💛
Angst!
TW:
Self-deprecation.
Crying.
Sad Patton.

A few wonderful people wanted Moceit. So here you are!
It's kinda short, and it took 3000 years to do. Hopefully you enjoy anyways.

————

  Sobbing filled the empty bathroom. Patton laid down in the bathtub, crying his heart out. His glasses were off on the sink. He sniffed softly when his sobbing had calmed down and wiped the tears away from his cheeks. "Ah, geez..." He mumbled when he felt a familiar pull upwards. Thomas was summoning him.

"I'll be up in just a moment, kiddos!" He shouted, his voice as cheery as ever. He tried to get his face to become slightly less red by pressing toilet paper with cold water around his eyes, but it didn't work as well as he would've hoped. He felt another pull. He quickly put on his glasses, put on a smile and popped up.

"Hey, sorry for the delay. What's up?" He saw the look of surprise everyone had. Had he done something wrong? Oh no, they probably saw that he had been crying. How could he have been so stupid, he knew they were doing a video today!

Roman looked at the dad character with a worried look. "Are you alright, padre?" He asked. Patton nodded. "Of course I am!"

Thomas looked at him doubtfully and looked towards Virgil's spot. Except it wasn't just Virgil standing there, Deceit was there too. Virgil seemed to be a bit uncomfortable. The snake trait looked at Patton.
"You're lying."

Patton was taken aback. "Wha-? Of course I'm not lying! Lying is wrong!"
Deceit scrunched up his nose. "Yeah, okay, so we're just going to ignore that you're crying right now. That seems like a great thing to do."

Patton felt panic rise in his chest. He quickly looked around and sunk out. He landed in his bathroom again, shaking. He was being so stupid! He should've hid in the bathroom all along. Now Roman or Virgil or Logan is going to come there and they'll give him another talk about being honest with them and—

A knock on his shoulder awoke him from his thoughts. But it wasn't Roman or Virgil or Logan, it was to his surprise, Deceit!

Deceit didn't say anything, but instead he gave Patton a long hug. And that was all Patton needed.