"Falsehood."

💛Loceit💙
Angst!
TW:
Really, really short. I'm sorry. Writer's block sucks.
Requested by the lovely: gayqueen21

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've been busy with school and stuff, but I'm hopefully back now!

-----

  Deceit's scales was the thing everyone hated about him. Everyone thought they were gross or creepy or just overall disgusting. Deceit thought so as well. He hated them and would often pick at them almost to try and get his scales off.

  But Logan didn't think they were anything negative. He liked the snake man's scales. He'd often comfort the upset deceitful side with some pep talk and a small kiss on his forehead.

  So when he found Deceit crying in the common room he knew what to do.

  "Deceit?" He said softly. Deceit sniffled softly and looked up towards the voice.

  "Ah, Logan..." He mumbled, relaxing a bit. Logan sighed and sat down next to the deceiving side. He grabbed the snake man's hat off and placed a kiss on Deceit's head.

  Deceit instantly started to flush and smile like an idiot. "You don't need to feel insecure. You know I love your scales..."

  Deceit chuckled softly. "Yeah..." He hugged Logan gently, snuggling up to his chest.