"Will you..." FINAL PART

💛Anxceit💜
ANGST
TW:
forgotten
Sad times
Cheating partner

---

Janus opened his eyes slowly, feeling as if he had slept for 50 days on end.

He sighed softly and sat up, his head pounding. He looked down at his hands and realised with a jolt they were see-through, almost transparent.
He smiled softly. That meant he was actively getting forgotten. This room seemed to work wonders.

He slowly stood up to stretch and looked to his right. There was a mirror, and he noticed with glee that his whole body was transparent.

He was just about to jump with joy when he heard two voices coming down the hallway.

"Logan, please, can we keep these?"

"No, Patton. We cannot, we're clogging Thomas' memories by keeping his elementary school drawings and his middle school writings."

Janus swallowed and tried to hide, but instead he tripped on an old teddy bear and crashed into a pile of old hoodies.

"Did you hear that?"
"Do you keep LIVING things there, Logan?"
"Of course not!"

Both of them ran towards the enclosed room Janus was in.

Patton shrieked. "Ah, Deceit!"
Logan rolled his eyes. "His name is Janus."

"He's got a name?" Patton whispered.

"Yes, I just said it." Logan answered.

Janus stood up again. "Leave me."

Logan scoffed. "Why would we that? You're almost forgotten. What are doing here anyway?"

"Being forgotten, obviously."

Logan rolled his eyes, grabbed Janus' wrist and pulled him up, dragging him away from the back of Thomas' mind. Patton shrieked at the things stored in the memory. "You threw this away?! Logan! That's his first pacifier!"

Logan had already arrived outside his own room.

"What are you doing?!" Janus hissed.
"Saving you."
”I don't need saving."

Logan looked at him with dark eyes. "Obviously you do if you want to be forgotten. "

Janus sighed deeply, tears threatening to spill. "I don't want to see them."
"See who?"
"Virgil and Remus. They... Virgil cheated on me."
Those words felt strange on the tongue. He had only ever said good things about Virgil during their relationship.  Saying that he cheated felt like a lie, but it obviously wasn't.

Logan stood shocked for a moment. "Cheated on you?"

His mouth became a straight line.
"That's what they were doing. " he muttered.

Janus clenched his fists. "You knew?"
Logan looked at him.
"No. I just knew strange noises came from Virgil's room. I assumed it was that band he likes. What is it? My Synthesized Love?"

Janus shook his head.
"Wow. It really is true then."
Tears started to run down his human cheek. Sobs escaped his throat. Logan panicked and just stood there for a moment. Then he reluctantly hugged him.

Janus clung to him. Painful sobs echoes through the hallway.

But if Logan was there, it'd be fine.