"I have a snake in my butt!"

💚Demus💛
Fluff!
TW:
Swearing.
They shower together, is that a trigger? (No it's not but whatever.)

Requested by the lovely: MyChemicalRomanStan

----

Deceit groaned. It was warm outside, (Obviously, they lived in Florida) but Remus wanted to cuddle under 5 blankets and 11 pillows with onesies on. Not only did the cold blooded one not get any air from underneath The Duke, he was drowning in his own sweat.

  "REMUS!"

  A muffled scream could be heard from under the pillows. "Yeah, Dee?" Remus asked playfully, knowing full well Deceit could barely handle the heat in these conditions.

  "I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE, GET OFF!"

  Remus grunted as he was kicked away by the sweaty man underneath him.

  Deceit gasped for air and quickly sat up. Sweat was sticking his hair to his forehead, at least on his human side. It looked like someone had dumped a bucket of water on him.

  Remus chuckled. "Ha ha! My devious plan was a success! Now we can shower together!" He exclaimed happily, clapping his hands together.

  Deceit clenched his teeth. "You could've just asked me to shower with you!"

  Remus blinked as he stood up. "Would've you agreed to that?"
"No."
"Exactly!"

  Deceit rolled his eyes and went towards their shared room to take off his dinosaur onesie.

  Remus followed him. Deceit shuddered at the feeling of sweat. He hated getting too cold or too warm. That's why he stayed by the AC during the summer, or anytime, action. Again, Florida.

  Deceit grabbed some clothes he could wear after the shower, as did Remus.

  He followed his partner closely as the reached the shower. Both got undressed and Deceit turned on the coldest water their shower could muster, which was cold, and sprayed it on Remus. He screamed like a little girl which made Deceit laugh hysterically.

  Remus grabbed one of the cups on the sink, filled it with cold water and splashed it on Deceit. The snake man shuddered. "Oh, it's on now...."

~The End~

Hopefully this wasn't too weird, or short. I hoped you enjoyed this silly little story as much as I enjoyed writing it. I love these dorks...