XV

Friday Morning, 13th of October

Amaya

          "You've had breakfast already, right?" Christopher asked as I followed him down the stairs of his house. I stared at him in confusion. He'd woken me up out of nowhere, rushing me to get dressed and meet him at the bottom of the stairs with yet to explain what's got him in such a state.

          "Of course not, I haven't had the time to." I reminded, to which he groaned in realisation. He ran into the kitchen as I followed behind him. He grabbed two banana's before rushing to his front door, grabbing his keys and leading me to his all black Lamborghini.

          "You gon' have to survive on that banana 'til I get time to get us somethin' else." He stated, still in a rushed tone as he turned the car on and sped off down his drive way.

          "Can I know why you're doing everything so fast this morning?" I questioned, peeling my banana and starting to eat it as Christopher did the same, using his thighs to keep the wheel straight.

          "I caught Drake." He muttered, the banana in his mouth almost prevented me from hearing him but I heard it loud and clear. I almost choked on the banana in my mouth as I turned to Christopher, wide eyed.

          "You did what? Why?" So many thoughts were running through my head as Christopher kept a blank face, only focusing on the road.

          "To bring ya' justice. Unless, you don't want to see him?" The question made me stop for a second and think.

          Christopher is going out of his way to bring me justice. I almost couldn't help the smile that wanted to make it's way onto my face. I sighed, resting my head against the car seat.

          "It's fine. I can deal with looking at him, as long as he doesn't touch me." I muttered, hearing Christopher let out something which sounded like a half chuckle, half huff.

          "You should know from previous experiences that I tie up everyone I capture." His words made me burst out laughing as I remembered our first encounter.

          "Oh Lord, you're right." I giggled as I heard Christopher stifle a laugh. "Wasn't that an exciting day for us." I shook my head as Christopher groaned.

          "Shut up already." Christopher sighed, shaking his head as I continued laughing.

          "Okay, fine." I frowned, which only made Christopher shake his head at me again. We went into a comfortable silence for the majority of the ride until we arrived at what seemed to be a giant factory.

          "Get out." Christopher spoke up, breaking the silence. I followed him out of the car, walking into the building only to be met by many, many people. He threw out his banana peel in a nearby rubbish bin and I did the same before focusing my eyes on the building. It was almost too confusing for my eyes to comprehend.

          I stuck close to Christopher, following him to what I assumed was where he kept everyone he captured. There were rows of cells, majority being empty since the doors were opened. I held back a laugh, knowing that I was held in this very area a month ago. We continued walking until he stopped at a door and immediately, I got a bad feeling.