XXIV

Monday Morning, 8th of November

Amaya

          I brought over a plate of eggs and toast to Christopher as he sat down in the dining room. It was pretty silent this morning and Christopher hadn't really spoken that much. I didn't expect it but I was ready to deal with him being mute for a while since he'd literally poured his heart out to me yesterday.

          Christopher gave me a nod and a forced smile as I placed the food down in front of him. I gave him a genuine smile, sitting down next to him as I waited for him to begin to eat, except, he didn't. He stared at his food, picking at it as a sigh left his mouth.

          It was then that I knew he wanted to say something. I waited a little, hoping that he would say it on his own but I could tell that he needed a little encouragement.

          "What is it, Christopher?" I asked, using a soft tone. He looked up at me, a questioning look on his face.

          "How do you always know that somethings wrong?" I smiled at him, sitting up straight as I shrugged my shoulders, a smug smile etched across my face.

          "I just know. Now, care to tell me why the gloomy mood?" I asked again, to which he let out a half huff and a half chuckle.

          "It's nothin'. . .I just. . .thank you Amaya. I've put you through so much shit these past 3 months and even then, you never left. I-. . .no one's ever cared enough to stay around that long. . .except, you know Trey and August and my gang but. . .but they're not like you. You're different, ya' know? I've been mean and I've hurt you and so much other shit that I just. . .I don't understand why you stuck around?" He gave me another confused look and I could only smile back.

          "I could tell that you just weren't yourself. No one could be that. . .rude and heartless without a reasoning behind it. Everyone has a weakness, a breaking point. When I first moved here, I wanted to stay out of your way and just live my life but when I saw you for the first time, I just. . .I felt a connection. I know it sounds stupid but I just felt that I needed to help you. It did take a while but it worked out eventually, right?" I questioned and Christopher nodded but the expression on his face still held confusion.

          "Amaya, seriously, thank you. For everything. For dealing with me, for suffering what I put you through and most importantly, for listenin' to me. You don't understand how much it means to me. . .h-how much you mean to me." His voice got softer towards the end and I smiled, a blush spreading onto my face.

          "You mean a lot to me too, Christopher and also, you're welcome. I'm glad I could help you." Christopher stared at me, eyes slightly wide and the confusion still hadn't left his face. I gave him a questioning look, waiting for him to speak.

          "I mean a lot to you?" He asked and my eyes widened. I was sure that the blush on my face was darker than before since I could feel all the heat in my cheeks.

          "Of course you do Christopher. . .otherwise, I wouldn't be here." I whispered as if there was someone in the room that I didn't want to hear this conversation.

          "Amaya. . .I-I love you." I froze, as if the whole world just paused. I stared at Christopher and his face held shock. "I-I'm s-sorry Amaya. I didn't. . .I-. . ." His voice trailed off and it looked like tears were welling up in his eyes but I couldn't tell due to my blurry vision.

          "N-no, it's okay. I love you too." I replied and Christopher gasped. I wiped a few of my fallen tears, looking at Christopher who was suddenly right in front of me.

          Within the few seconds that I had time process to everything, Christopher's lips were on mine. My eyes widened for a second before I registered what was happening and immediately kissed back. 

          Christopher stood up, moving his body closer to me and lifting me off of my seat only to sit me on the dining table. He moved to stand between my legs, all while keeping his lips sealed on mine. I smiled against his lips as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. His arms were placed on my waist, keeping my body tight against his.

          "I've been waitin' so fuckin' long to kiss you." His voice was full of lust. "All those other bitches that I fucked. . .man, they were just attempts to get ya' off my mind but I couldn't. You were all I could think about." He moved his lips off of mine to trail kisses along my jaw and down my neck.

          "Is that so?" I questioned, biting my lip in attempt to hold in a moan at the sudden pressure against my lower body.

          "You don't know whatchu' do to me, baby girl." I blushed at the pet name, burying my head in his neck as he continued to suck against my neck. "Fuck, please lemme' make love to you." My eyes widened at the sudden question but I couldn't help the heat that continued to coat my cheeks.

          "Make love to me, Christopher." 

____
Well then, get ready for a long chapter. Oh...and grab some Holy water too...