XXVI

A/N: Another Sexual Scene up ahead so look out...

Tuesday Morning, 9th of November

Christopher

          My hands trailed up Amaya's naked body, softly running over her nipples making her stir in her sleep. I smiled, bringing my lips to her shoulder and kissing up towards her neck, sucking on the skin which was already full of different shades of red and purple.

          "Mmm, C-Christopher?" She softly moaned, finally beginning to wake up.

          "Mornin' baby girl." I whispered against her neck which had shivers running down her body. I smirked as she opened her eyes, looking up at me.

          "Good morning to you too." She huffed out a giggle, moving so that she could wrap her arms around my neck. "God, we need to get cleaned up." She sighed, resting her head against my chest.

          "Mhm, you can still walk, right?" I asked, making her laugh, lightly slapping my arm.

          "I can manage Christopher, why?" She sat up, tilting her head to the side as she gave me an adorable smile.

          "Go get the shower ready. Imma' clean all this up real quick and meet you there." I spoke, sitting up and stretching my arms. I looked at Amaya as she gave me a frown.

          "Are you sure you don't need any help?" I smiled at her, shaking my head.

          "Nah baby girl, I got it. You just do what I say. I'll be quick, 'kay?" I asked, making her nod. I nodded back and we both stayed seated in my bed for a few seconds longer before finally getting up.

          I grabbed my boxer briefs, slipping them on as Amaya rushed into my bathroom. I quickly pulled all the sheets off of the bed and picked up Amaya and I's discarded clothes off the floor, taking them to the laundry room down stairs so that they could get washed.

          I headed back upstairs, walking over to my walk in closet and heading towards the back where I kept the spare bed sheets. I took them back towards my room, quickly making the bed and then heading into the bathroom where Amaya was, already in the shower.

          I pulled off my briefs, throwing them on the floor and opening the door to the shower, slipping in as Amaya had her back to me. My arms wrapped around her waist, making her jump as a gasp left her lips. I chuckled, resting my head against her shoulder.

          "Oh my God Christopher, you scared me." She whined, turning her body around to face me. I smiled down at her which only made her smile back at me.

          "Sorry princess, I didn't mean to." I laughed as she rolled her eyes at me.

          "Yeah, yeah, if you say so." She sighed, shaking her head.

          My eyes trailed down her body as the events of last night flooded my mind. All I could remember was the pure euphoria I felt when I was inside her, making love to her. I couldn't help but bite my lip as I stared down at her body.

         "What are you looking at?" She whispered, giving me a confused look. "Better yet, what are you thinking about?" She asked and I chuckled slightly, running my tongue over my lips.