Chapter Thirteen: Ruari

I don't know how long I've been out of commission but I do remember what happened before I lost consciousness, the fight and how afraid I was for Ciaran. After that everything was just a complete blur.

Rothe is blocking me out again. I don't know what's causing him to detach himself from me but no matter how much I coax him to tell me what's bothering him, he just stays quiet.

I got up and took a shower. I felt stiff and bruised but most of the injuries I sustained were healed. There're still marks on my shoulder and arm but those will fade in a day or two. When I walked back in the room Ciaran was there. He stiffened when he saw me and looked into my eyes before sighing in relief.

I guess he met Rothe while I was out.

"You're awake." He said breathlessly eyeing me from head to toe. He looked like a man who's been starved and suddenly shown a piece of bread for the first time.

I nodded and padded towards the walk in closet to get some clothes.

I couldn't help the smug smile that formed in my lips when I heard Ciaran's breath catch as I walked past him. I might have been walking with only a towel slung around my hips, slung low around my hips. Go figure!

"How long have I been out," I asked casually as I put on my boxers and pants.

"Huh?" Ciaran replied. He sounded a bit confused and disoriented.

I came out of the closet with a shirt on my hand and my jeans riding low on my hips still unbuttoned.

"I asked, how long was I unconscious?" I repeated slowly but from the hungry look on Ciaran's face I don't think any of my words registered in his lust-infested brain. "Ciaran, are you okay?"

"No," he choked out before he grabbed me and pinned me on the wall.

He stood with one of his legs in between mine. He buried his face on the crook of my neck and breathed in deeply before rubbing his body against me.

"Ciaran?" I struggled a little, tried to push him off me, but he grabbed my wrists and placed it on either side of my head. I could feel his self-control snapping.

Oh shit, he's not going to mark me now is he?

"Don't fight me! Just give me a minute," he whispered hoarsely running his hot lips on the side of my neck and the underside of my ear. "Let me have this because I can't take it anymore! I want to touch you. I want to kiss you. I want to feel you Ruari and it's driving me crazy!"

He wants me. My mind has gone a bit foggy but I can tell he really wants me. And I think I want him too...

I stood unmoving as Ciaran continued to lightly kiss my neck. I moaned when he started to run his moist tongue on the length of it and lightly bit my earlobe.

"Ciaran..." I turned my head to meet his questing lips.

The kiss he gave me this time is not patient or gentle. It's passionate and possessive. It felt like he wanted to crawl inside my skin and to be honest, I think I want him to. I met his tongue with mine and we dueled for dominance. I wanted him to crave it before I surrender and give him full control. I don't know when he let my hands go but it doesn't matter because now I have my fingers buried deep on his thick dark hair.

"Ruari," he moaned my name over and over like a prayer over my lips.

His hands traced the side of my body before grabbing my waist, pulling my lower body closer. He grinded our hips together and I pulled on his hair feeling the wonderful bulge on his pants rubbing against mine.

"I want to touch you," he whispered tracing the outline of my ear with his tongue. "Can I?" He asked nipping at it.

I nodded mutely, biting my lower lip, barely coherent and incapable of speech at the moment.

He pushed my jeans and boxers down and slid his hands possessively over my waist and hips. I cried out when his hand enclosed my hardened shaft. He started stroking me slowly and I arched against him feeling the wonderful tingles exploding all over my body.

He leaned down and took one of my nipples in between his lips, lightly scraping it with his teeth before flicking it with his tongue. I could feel stars exploding behind my eyes. It was a completely new high.

"I want to touch you too," I gasped as he did the same on my other nipple and trailed open-mouthed kisses on my neck and shoulder. He sucked on the part where his mark should be, leaving a dark bruise on the spot.

He guided my hands to the front of his jeans while he continued to stroke and kiss me. It took me some time to undo the fly of his jeans because my hands were shaking really bad. Ciaran chuckled at my clumsy attempts but groaned out loud when I finally got the prize I've been aiming for cradled in between my hands.

He was rock hard. Solid. And I love touching his velvety skin. I stroked his entire length before circling the head with my thumb, spreading the pearly white bead from it's slit all over.

"That feels amazing," he whispered seductively giving me another love bite. "You're wet too. Let's see if we can cum together."

He placed his hot rod against mine and started stroking both at the same time. His other hand covered mine and guided me on a rhythm that was pleasurable for both of us.

"Oh shit!" I screamed throwing my head back hitting the wall behind me with a loud thud. "I'm close... Ciaran I'm gonna..."

"Hey," Ciaran panted putting his other hand behind my head. "Don't damage the goods!"

He pulled my head close and kissed the breath out of me. We were both thrusting frantically on our palms now and in no time we climaxed together.

Ciaran held me tightly, using all his weight to pin me to wall because my knees buckled from under me. We were both gasping for breath and I kept my eyes closed as Ciaran kissed my forehead, eyelids, tip of my nose, both my cheeks and my parted lips.

"Hang on to me," he whispered pulling my lax arms around his neck.

I nodded and held on as he lifted me off the ground, locking my legs around his waist.

I don't know where he got all the spare energy but he managed to lay me on the bed without falling over and I was nothing but a boneless mess in his arms.

"Lets rest for a while, 'kay?" He said dropping on the bed beside me. He pulled me closer, molding our bodies together. "You're still weak from your injuries. Did I hurt you anywhere?"

I shook my head. All my defenses were down but curiously I didn't feel scared or threatened by his overwhelming presence. If anything, I feel safe and secured.

"Stay with me." I whispered burying myself deeper into his warmth, breathing in deeply.

Ciaran wrapped his arms around me tighter before whispering, "Always..."

I smiled and took another deep breath, for the moment my scent is faintly mixed with his. It makes me think of possibilities, of what ifs and what could be. Today I've caught a glimpse of what kind of magic we could create together. But right now, I'm too tired to dwell in those thoughts. I just want to lay here, with Ciaran, and not think of anything.

I scooted closer, if that's even possible, and let the rhythmic beating of his heart lull my senses to sleep.