Chapter Forty-Four: Ruari

WARNING: Sexual Content! MXM Action (might be a bit graphic for some readers and might be lacking for some :P remember you've been warned)

Ciaran opened the windows to allow the fresh air into the room. We didn't open any light, the moon and the stars provided enough glow for us to perfectly see each other.

After cleaning up by the well outside the cabin Ciaran led me inside. Both of us opted to leave our clothes off. Once inside we stood in the middle of the room, a foot from one another, and for a while did nothing but look.

Ciaran's body is gloriously male. He has well toned muscles. His shoulders, arms, chest, abs, the line of his hips and legs everything about him screams strength. The tattoos that covered the right side of his body only made him look stronger, more formidable. More beautiful in my eyes.

I took a step forward and reach out to touch the image inked on left side of his chest, a mirror image of the one I have on my skin.

"When did you have this done?" I've seen this tattoo before, the first time I came to this cabin. The day he marked me. But I didn't get the chance to ask him when he had it made.

"The day after our fight about Jean coming to Moonscape." He answered. "I needed something that could connect me to you."

I nodded and took another step closer tracing the artistic lines and curves. I stopped when I heard Ciaran gasp as I accidentally brushed his nipple.

Ciaran crossed the last step that brought our bodies flush against each other. He slowly traced the line of my face before capturing my lips for a deep, heated kiss.

He pushed me backward until I gently hit the wall. His hands travelled down my arms, capturing my wrists before he brought it up  over my head and holding it there with his hand. He wedged his leg in between mine completely trapping me by the wall with body. In this position I'm completely at his mercy.

There must be something wrong with me. I should be feeling intimidated, I was too open and Ciaran clearly has the upper hand but instead I feel excited, anticipating what he would do next.

"Are you afraid?" Ciaran whispered as he kissed me behind my ears.

"No," I managed to croak out.

He smiled, "Good." Then proceeded to trail kisses down my neck and shoulder.

He arrived at the spot where he marked me and slowly lapped it with his tongue.

I couldn't suppress the moan that escaped in between my lips as shots of electricity coursed deliciously  through my entire body. I could feel Ciaran smile as he did it again and again, earning more cries from me.

After that he turned his attention to my chest. He traced the character in the center of my chest with his tongue before coming up look me in the eyes.

"I know why you had that made," he said. "At first I didn't like it there but now that I have some time to think about it, I'm glad. It's more than just a symbol. It's a reminder that I have a lot of things I have to make up to you. I still can't believe you're with me after everything I've done to you..."

I tugged at my hands and he immediately let me go. I cupped his face in between my hands and brought it closer to mine.

"You've more than made up for everything Ciaran, by telling me you love me." I said staring into his eyes. "We can't undo the past what we can do is create a better future. And we'd build it together. You and me. It'll always be us."

I closed in for a kiss and tangled my hands on his hair, softly massaging his scalp. Ciaran's hands were everywhere, tracing the line of my body. He bent down to kiss my chest, scraping his teeth across my nipple. He lightly bit down before lapping it with his tongue. He turned to other doing the same while slightly twisting the one he left behind between his thumb and forefinger.