~1~

Once again I do not own dr.stone or any of its characters. I only own y/n (well you guys own y/n 😂)

It was a regular day at school , senku worked on his experiments,y/n sat and took notes as taiju went and did his business,
But today just felt a little different to y/n . She just had a small feeling that something big would happen but just shook her head and brushed it off "do you have all the notes?" Senku asked as y/n looked up and stared at senku admiring his features, looking deeply into his ruby eyes when his resting face turned into a smug look "Hello earth to y/n " senku said snapping in her face "oh y-yes" y/n stuttered showing the notes to him as he nodded and went back to work "IM FINALLY GONNA TELL HER HOW I FEEL!" Taiju yelled as he burst into the room " IM FINALLY GONNA TELL YUZURIHA THESE FEELINGS IVE HAD FOR THE LAST FIVE YEARS!" Taiju continued to yell "oh well,well that's something I'm interested in " senku said turning away from the machine in front of him "I'll be cheering you on so loud, my vocal cords might tear " senku said in a monotone voice " OH GREAT THANKS A TON SENKU!" Taiju yelled excitedly as y/n started to cover her ears from taiju's constant yelling "ugh shut the hell up already, as if I'd give you a millimeter of cheering you big oaf" senku scoffed rolling his eyes as Taiju looked heart broken "besides you haven't said anything for five years ? How stupid are you ? That's completely irrational " senku said to the boy standing before him "but I'll give you something so rational and sound it'll knock you off your feet" senku said turning back to the table to grab something "huh really?" Taiju said curiously as y/n looked confused.

Senku turned handing Taiju a see through bottle with gray liquid in it "if you drink this, it'll be 10,000,000,000% in the bag" senku said with a evil smirk making y/n worry "by having you release pheromones you'll drive your ability to stimulate her to the extreme , in other words it's a kind of love potion " senku smiles as Taiju looked at the bottle in his hands .
Then pours it into the sink "thank you senku but I'm sorry " Taiju said with a serious look "I don't want to depend on this kind of underhanded trick " Taiju said setting the bottle down grabbing y/n hands "you'll cheer me on won't you y/n Chan~?" Taiju said with puppy eyes " uh sure I guess?" Y/n sweat dropped as senku watched the two like a hawk " THANKs ALOT!" Taiju said jumping up and running out the the science club room "wait but that love drug you were talking about is that for real?" One of the club members asked blushing "think about the molecular structure of polyethelene for a sec morons" senku smiled to himself (I'm sorry this is a lot of science talk bruh 😂) "it's just hydrocarbons spliced off the gasoline, you can tell just by looking can't you?" Senku replied with a snarky remark "but wait a second , if Taiju drank that wouldn't he have died" the club member said frightened as senku turned facing the club members "it was a 10,000,000,000% chance certainty that he wasn't gonna drink it " senku said "that straight arrow sincere idiot" senku laughed as y/n stood holding the clipboard close to her chest "even if Taiju did drink it senku would never let him get hurt , they've been friends for this long" y/n said smiling determined with her answer "who says I wouldn't let him get hurt, I could care les-" "don't say that we all know you care for Taiju!" Y/n yelled smacking senku upside the head with the clipboard.

Y/n and senku stood in the hall way with everyone else watching Taiju's confession to yuzuriha.
Taiju turned around looking in the window where senku and y/n looked out of . y/n saw his eyes make contact with hers signaling to cheer him on when she gave a bright smile sticking both her thumbs up making Taiju smile back as he turned back to yuzuriha who was currently standing by the tree as he started to speak when a bright green light blinded everyone " what the hell is that ?" Senku said covering his eyes when he grabbed y/n's waist pulling her close ,her face buried in his chest as senku's back faced where the light shone .

And everything froze as y/n's vision soon faded away turning everything black.

To be continued ....