Chapter 4

•Cassie's P.O.V•

Today was my off day from the hill and it was also the start of Magcon. I got up at 6 and began to get ready. I pulled on a black skater skirt a white long sleeve crop top and my white converse hightops. I did the usual hair and make up routine and walked out of the bathroom and over to Masons bed. "Mason wake up" I said kissing his forehead. He woke up and I carried him to the bathroom. I made him brush his teeth and then I slipped khakis oh him with a captain America hoodie. I quiffed his brown hair and put blue vans on him. "Should we go see daddy?" I asked him grabbing his hand and my phone. "Yes" he said. I smiled and we left our room. Three rooms down we knocked on Jacks. Johnson opened it. "Hey Cassie, HEY MASON" he said bending down and hugging him. "HI UNCLE JJ" Mason squealed. I laughed as we walked into tree room. "Jack will be out soon" JJ said throwing Mason on the bed making him laugh. Jack walked out and ran over to Mason picking him up and tickling him. Mason laughed and squealed causing Jack to laugh a little along with me. Jack plopped down on the bed as JJ and Mason left to get the other guys rounded up. "Good morning Cass. You look stunning today" Jack said kissing my cheek. "Good morning Jack" I said blushing. "Ok let's go to Magcon today" I said getting up. Jack smiled and got up too intertwining our hands. I looked down at them and smiled. I missed this. "I missed this too" Jack said looking at me. I looked up "did I say that outloud?" I asked embarrassed. He smiled and nodded. We walked over to Matts room and everyone was in there including Mason. Mason ran to us and we each grabbed one of his hands and walked tithe elevator that took us down to the lobby. All of the girls were waiting outside and you could hear there screams. I took Mason and his him in front of me as we walked to the room where a Magcon was being held. No one was in there yet so Mason and I got to dance around for awhile. Mason was having the time if his life! I wish he could stay out there. The fans soon came in and I went back stage with Mrs. Grier and Skylynn. We sat back stage and watched from the TV they had set up that broadcasted everything. "So honey how have you been?" Mrs. Grier asked me. "Well thanks for asking Mrs.Grier, I've been good. I still kinda feel I don't know like screwed up for having a kid at 17. And I feel like a lot of people judge me." I said looking down. "Well honey I'm not judging you. Did you know I got pregnant with Will at 18? Mistakes happen. I'm here for you honey, and I always will be... I CAN KINDA BE YOUR SHOW MOM. Now go have fun ill watch Mason" she said gesturing to Matt who was standing in the door way. I got up and grabbed Matts hand as we walked out onto the stage. "HEY GIYS LOOK CASSIES BACK" he yelled into the microphone. Everyone cheered. I guess they still remembered me. "Hi guys" I said into a mic. We danced around and did the meet and greet and decided to end the show with a Q&A. "Ok let's go" Johnson said into the mic.

"Ok who is everyone crushing on"

"CASSIE" we all said in unison. "Oh my gosh no not Cassie she's our sister. Definitely Ariana Grande"

"Is Cassie dating Mark McMorris"

"Haha of course not we just kinda became friends yesterday. That's it"

"Who's single?"

"EVERYONE"

"Who was the mystery kid with Jack?" Someone asked. I turned towards him and he smiled.

"OH Mason. He is the sweetest most adorable little kid ever! He is so cute and fun to be around with and he has a wicked sense of style for a 2 year old. I love that little guy so much and he always makes us laugh" Jack said not answering there question which relieved me.

We finished the show up and it was now 4. Mason was passed out on the couch back stage. I picked him up and carried him back up to the room. Jack walked with me. "Movie night?" I asked pulling Masons hoodie off. "Yeah" Jack said handing me sweatpants and a t shirt for Mason. I slipped them on him and laid him down in his bed. Jack out in the movie "lion king" gosh we were still kids at heart. I went Ito the bathroom and slipped a sports bra with a tank top ad some spandex. I came out and hoped Into my bed as Jack walked back in with just basketball shorts on. He had a hoodie in his hand but left it by the door. He crawled in next to me and we snuggled close watching the movie. We caught up in EVERYTHING that has happened over the last 2 years. The movie was now done and Jack turned to me. "How about I stay tonight?" He asked me hopeful. "Sure" I said quietly. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. "Goodnight Cassie " he whispered sending chills throughout my body. "Goodnight Gilinsky" I smiled looking at him. And with that we fell asleep.