Chapter 20

(This is as close as I can get to what I pictured Mason looking like)

•Cassie's P.O.V•

It was our last day in Orlando before I headed back to California with Mason. We had a 3 week break until the his started your again. I woke up to an empty bed. Jack must have already gotten up. I yawned and pulled on a black spaghetti strap flowy tank top and some white high waisted shorts with my white converse hightops. I literally loved my hightops. I left my hair down and walked into Masons room. He was fast asleep in the big bed. I smiled and walked over to him. "Morning Mas" I said kissing his @forehead. He scrunched his nose together and moaned. "Mason you have to get up" I said uncovering him and picking him up. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. "My little man is tired isint he?" I giggled walking into the bathroom. I set him on the counter and gave him his tooth brush. He brushed his teeth as I quiffed his hair. He looked so much like Jack. I lifted him off the counter and grabbed his hand as we walked into my room and over to my suitcase. I pulled out black cargo shorts and a white Hollister t shirt. I gave him white vans and his sunglasses. He smiled and I did too. I walked downstairs to see Matt and Shawn on the couch. "Hey where are the rest of the kids?" I asked. They laughed. "Outside doing some dumb crap" Shawn said. "Hey Shawn can you take a picture of Mas and I, we kinda are twinning it" I said handing him my phone. "Hey Matts twinning it with y'all" Shawn said holding the phone up. I looked at Matt, black skinny khakis and a white Hollister tank top. "Matt get over here bae" I laughed. He smiled and came over to us. Mason got on Matts shoulders and we took a picture. "Baes" I captioned it and put it on twitter. People always asked if Matt and I were dating or had a thing and I always laughed. We all walked outside and the rest of the guys were filming vines. "Guys let's roll" I said. Jack car over to me and kissed my cheek. "Morning" he smirked. "Morning" I smiled. Bart pulled up and we loaded up and headed to Magic Kingdom for the show.

The show was a major success! And disney treated us to the rest of the day to a free day at disney all To ourselves! We decided we were gonna hit up Winnie the Pooh because Mason loved that ride. We loaded up in the honey pots and started to move. After a day full of laughs and fun we had to go home, we left for home tomorrow.

•Jacks P.O.V•

We got home and Cassie started packing. We were actually going to Nebraksa first so I could tell my parents about Mason. And we were stopping in Virginia to see Matts parents. "Cassie do that in the morning" I whined flopping into the bed. "Jack we leave at like 6 and it's 11 and I doubt any of you are going to want to do this." She sighed. I smiled. "Cass how can I help?" I asked kissing her lips softly. "You wanna help babe?" She asked. I nodded. "Go get the guys dirty clothes and start washing them" she laughed. I frowned and she giggled. I left and grabbed out stuff first and went downstairs into the laundry room and washed it. While that was going on all the guys came down. "I NEED TO PACK MY CTC" Nash yelled. I lunged and covered his mouth. "My kid is sleeping, stfu Nash" I said holding back laughter. He put his hands up in surrender and nodded. I let out a laugh and so did the guys. "Guys can you bring down your dirty clothes?" I asked. They nodded and went to get there piled of dirty smelly sweaty clothes. They brought them down and set them in separate piles. "Ok now finish packing and be quiet" I said. They all nodded. "J stay here though" I said. Johnson stayed back and talked to me. "Am I losing my cool?" I asked him. "If course not, if anything you gained it." He said. I nodded. "Hey I talked to Matt, they guys and I well minus hayes are getting a house like right next door to you guys" J said. I smiled. "Really?" I asked. He nodded. "Cool man, we can talk on the plane. Night bro" I said. He left and I continued with the laundry. It was now like 1 and I finished the laundry and gave it to the guys to sort through. I went back up to the room to see Cassie passed out in the suitcase. She looked so cute. She had on flannels and a tank top. I snapped a picture and posted it to twitter. "She's all ready to leave" I tagged her and picked her up laying her in bed. I covered her up and kissed her forehead. "Night princess" in said before I started to pack everything up. By the time I finished I was exhausted I don't know how she did this. I crawled into bed before dozing off to sleep.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE. ILL PUT ANOTHER ONE UP TONIGHT IF I CAN.