Chapter 34

•Cassie's P.O.V•

Today we were all heading to Disney Land! I was really excited because last time I was here it was just Jack and I. I got up and realized Jack wasn't in bed anymore. I shrugged and got out of bed but tripped over something. I fell on the floor and mumbled "what the hell." I looked to see what I tripped over and it was Jack. "Jack!?" I asked waking him. "What!? Why am I on the floor? Why are you on the floor? We have a perfectly good bed" he asked. I laughed a little. "You must have fallen out of bed and then I tripped over you." I smiled. He scrunched his eyebrows together "baby Girl are you ok?" He asked. I nodded and got up and helped Jack up. He pretended he weighed to much and couldn't get up. "Jaaacck" i whined. He got up and pulled me into the bed. "Your so beautiful" he said softly. I just looked at him. He pressed our lips together as we stayed like that for a long time. We eventually pulled away needing air. "I know this isn't an option right now, but Cassie someday I wanna have a family with you" he said smiling at me and getting up. "Someday Gilinsky" I sighed and got up as well. I showered and pulled my hair up into a high pony while I did my make up. I was pleased with it and threw my hair down. It looked really plain today so i put a ivory bow head band in it. I smiled and nodded to myself and walked into my closet. I picked out a ivory flowy tank top and some dark ripped Jean shorts. I paired it with ivory sandals and went to wake Mason. Instead of turning right to go to Masons room I went left and into Matts room. "Matthew Lee" i called seeing his bed was made and he wasn't in it. "Bathroom" he called back. I walked into his bathroom and saw him doing his hair. I jumped up on the counter and watched him. "Snapback or no?" He asked me. I nodded to the snapback. "Let me help" I said putting it on his head and getting the hair not to stick out through front. He just looked at me. "What?" I asked scrunching my eyebrows together. "Never forget about me okay?" He asked putting his hands on my legs. "Matthew Lee! How could I ever forget you!? You have been there for me since we first met, remember? That first day freshman year when you hit me with your penny board? Memories like that will never go away. Why do you say that?" I asked him. "Because your gonna become famous" he sighed looking in the mirror at his outfit. "But your my bestfriend" i reassured him. He nodded and helped me down. "Go wake up the guys" I said before leaving. I walked into Masons room to see him up as in his closet trying to pick out a shirt. "Mason whatcha doing?" I asked him. "Being a big boy" he smiled and grabbed a red cutoff. I nodded and handed him black cargo shorts and his red vans. He smiled and went to get dressed in his bathroom and came out with a black bandanna. "Can you do my hair mommy?" He asked me. I gladly nodded and quiffed his hair and tied his bandanna around his head. We went downstairs and ate breakfast. "YO LETS GO" Cameron yelled. I put out bowls in the sink and grabbed Mason. We went to the front door where Jack was standing. "Morning daddy" Mason smiled. "Morning Mas" jack said kissing the top of his head. I grabbed my black sparkly back pack from pink and we headed out the door.

We arrived at Disney Land around 9 and Mason was really excited. Jack came over to me and picked me up on his back. We took a cute picture and then he picked Mason up as we walked in. "What ride first?" Carter asked. "BUZZ" Mason yelled the same time as me. We both smiled and headed over to buzz. It was Mason, Jack and I. "Let's win" Jack said adjusting his snapback. I laughed and we began. In the end we won... Of course. After that we headed on some other rides and took some pictures. "Mommy I wanna go see stitch" Mason said. I laughed and we headed and found stitch. By the end of the day everyone was tired and we were ready to go to bed. We loaded back into the car and headed home.

•Jacks P.O.V•

Cassie left for her training in a week. On Wednesday we were going to New York because Cassie had a press conference, then we would go to Colorado because she has a photo shoot for burton. By the time we would get back she would have to leave. It was going so fast, 4 years ago I fell in love with her, 2 years ago I lost her, 6 months ago I found out I had a son, and in 3 weeks I was asking her to marry me. We pulled in to the driveway and all got out. "Who wants to go swimming?" Taylor asked. We all nodded. "I'm going to go lay him down, he's out" Cassie giggled. Her laugh, I loved her laugh. We all went and changed into our suits and walked downstairs. Before I walked downstairs Cassie grabbed my arm and pulled me into our room. "What?" I asked smiling. She opened the balcony doors and walked out I followed. She climbed onto the roof and I followed. We watched the guys all run and jump in. "Where's Jack?" Asked Johnson. "Yeah, where's Cassie?" Matt asked. Cassie put her fingers in her mouth and whistled making the boys look. "INCOMING" she said and did a back flip off the roof and into the water. I did too. "OHHHHHH" all the guys said. Cassie laughed. We swam around for awhile longer and decided to go inside. We all sat around the kitchen counter and we were all dripping wet. "Cass do you ever regret having a kid, like your party life is over" Taylor said, Matt hit him upside the head. "Ow bro" Taylor cursed. "No it's ok," Cassie laughed a little. "And no, I absolutely do not and never will. Yeah of course I miss my teenage life where I could give less than a care, but Mason is my everything" she smiled. I smiled too. "Same" I whispered to myself. Cassie yawned and looked at the clock on the microwave. 1:00. "Night guys" she said pecking my lips before walking out of the kitchen. "We need to get started" I sighed. The guys nodded and we got to work.