Chapter 11

[cassie and Matts house above]

•Cassie's P.O.V•

I woke up glad to be home. I had a week off of training and I was so excited. I woke up and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and pulled out a bagel and peanut butter. I took half and gave the other half to Matt as he walked in. It was tradition. We sat at the island and talked. "So glad to be home" he sighed. I nodded. "Mason was wiped out" I laughed. Matt did too. We talked awhile more and then Mason woke up. "Morning mommy" he said crawling onto my lap. I kissed his forehead and he crawled over to the stool next to Matt. "Morning buddy" Matt said ruffling his hair. "Hi Macchew" he smiled. "Who wants to go swimming?" I asked. Mason spun around with a look on his face. "MEEEE!" He yelled running around the kitchen. "Come on Mason let's go get your suit" Matt said picking him up. I walked up the stairs and into my bedroom. I walked into my walk in closet and grabbed a hot pink bikini. I pulled light wash jean shorts on and a black crop top tank. I grabbed my sunglasses and walked downstairs to find Mason and Matt already in the pool. I took my shorts and tank off and later on a chair. I put my sunglasses on and let my eyes close. Minutes later I was picked up and thrown into the pool. "MATT" I said turning around expecting to see Matt. But it was all the guys. "Who did that" I said through my teeth. They all turned to Jack. "Gilinsky" I said. "Hey babe" he said jumping in. He already had his suit on. He wrapped his arms around my torso and I kissed him. "I thought you weren't coming till tonight" I said pulling away. "Suprise" he smiled. I hugged him and Mason swam over to us. "Hey guys Kian if having a party and told us to come over" Aaron said looking at his phone. "You guys go I'm going to hang here with my family" Jack said. They nodded and left to get ready. "Family time" I said smiling. We played with Mason and let him jump in to our arms. We all laughed until lunch. I got out and made everyone grill cheeses. I brought them out onto the porch and set them at the table. Mason got out followed by Jack and we sat down. "Daddy are you going to live here" Mason asked. I looked at Jack and raised a eyebrow. That question didn't even cross my mind. "Uhhhhhh" Jack said. "We don't know yet Mas" I said. "Why" he asked cocking his head to the side. "We have to ask Matthew and daddy has a family back home too. So it's up to Daddy and Matthew" I said sweetly. "Isn't it up to you?" Jack asked. "No, I would absolutely love to have you here" I smiled. He did too. "Mason why don't we give you a bath and then you can show daddy the house and your bedroom!" I said. "YEAHH" Mason cheered. "Jack If you wanna shower and change there's a bathroom downstairs" I said. "Ok babe" he said pecking my lips. I carried Mason upstairs and gave him a bath and put him in black basketball shorts and a orange cutoff. I quiffed his hair and walked downstairs. Jack was down there. He had basketball shorts and no shirt on. "Hey jack can you watch him while I shower?" I asked. He nodded. "DADDY let me show you da house" Mason said jumping on him. "Ok buddy" Jack said following Mason. I smiled and ran upstairs to shower. When I was done I pulled on black spandex and a white long sleeve shirt that said "got snow" on the front. I pulled my hair into a high pony and went downstairs. By now it was 8 and it was Masons bed time. Jack and I walked Mason up into his bedroom and tucked him in. "Mommy tell me a story" Mason said. "Um how about we let Daddy tell a story tonight" I said smiling at Jack. He nodded. "Ok so once upon a time there was a really pretty princess named Cassie. Cassie was bestfriends with the Princes Friend Matthew. One day Matthew brought the princess to a party in Miami for a week. There all the people who loved the Prince and his friends got to see them. When the Prince saw the princess he instantly fell in love because of how pretty she was. The Prince got to know the princess and they lived happily ever after?" Jack said. I smiled and nodded. "Yes they did" I said. Mason had fell asleep during the story and Jack didn't notice. We walked downstairs into the basement and decided to watch a movie. The guys would be all staying down here except Jack, Matt and Carter. Jack was going to stay with me. Matt lived here and Carter was over here enough we gave him his own room. We sat down on the big couch and cuddled. "Cassie Miller I love you" he said. "I love you Jack" I said. Jack pressed his lips against mine as we passionately kissed for what felt like hours. Our lips moved in sync as my hands made my way to his hair. He placed his hands on my hips as the kids continued. We pulled away needing air and decided to go to bed. We walked upstairs and into my room. We crawled Into bed as his arms wrapped around me pulling me close to his bare chest. I rested my head on his chest as he played with my hair. I couldn't imagine myself anywhere else right now. "Goodnight Princess" he said smiling. "Goodnight my prince"

•Jacks P.O.V•

I woke up and went downstairs leaving Cassie asleep. Mason was downstairs in the kitchen eating cereal that Matt made him. "good morning Mas" I said kissing the top of his head. "Morning Matt" I said sitting next to Mason. "Put a shirt on Gilinsky" he laughed. Just then Mason ripped his shirt off. "I wanna be like Daddy" he said. We both laughed. "Macchew can Daddy stay here" Mason asked. I looked at Mason. "Yes Baby Mas. Your Daddy can live here" Matt said smiling at me. I smiled back. "Mason should we go to the beach today" Nash asked walking in. "YEAH UNCLE NASHY" Mason screamed. Cassie walked in glowing. "Did I hear Beach!?" She asked. We nodded. "YESSS" she said running around. I grabbed her and spun her around pecking her lips. "Morning Cas" I said smirking at her. "Morning Gilinsky" she giggled. She wriggled out of my grip an grabbed Mason. I followed. She was in the bathroom both of them were brushing there teeth. "WAIT FOR ME" I said grabbing y tooth brush and putting tooth paste on it. We were all standing in front of the mirror and Cassie had Mason on her hip. I decided to take a pic. "starting my morning with my beautiful family" I posted it to twitter and finished brushing my teeth. Cassie quiffed his hair. "Mas why don't you go with daddy and get your swim suit." She said. I grabbed Masons hand and we walked to his room. He picked out a black pair of swim trunks. I helped him slip then on and pulled out a white tank top for him. He out it on and we walked back into Cassie's room. I changed into black trunks and a white tank top too. Cassie came out in a bright orange bikini and she looked amazing. She went over to her dresser and pulled out shorts and a tank top. We walked downstairs to find all of the guys. "Ready?" Johnson asked. We all nodded and got into the cars. "Um Hayes and Nash why don't you guys ride with me?" Cassie said bucking Mason into his car seat. They nodded and made there way over to the black jeep. Hayes and Nash got in the back seat and I got in the driver seat. "I take it your driving?" Cassie giggled. "Yup" I said. She laughed and rolled her eyes and walked around the front of the car. I beeped the horn facing her. She jumped and flipped me off. Mason didn't see. She got In and we headed to the beach.