Chapter 14

•Cassie's P.O.V•

"Jack I have heavy training this week" I whined getting out of bed. I had to leave at 4 am tomorrow for Northern California. "What time?" He asked in his morning voice. "4am" I said walking into my closet and grabbing some clothes. "Well them we better get packing" he said getting up. "We?" I asked him. "Yeah you me and Mason" he replied. "Jack you don't have to come with, I'll be there until we leave for Florida" I said shaking my head. "But I want to. So let's get all packed up and then why don't we have a pool day with the guys" Jack suggested. I nodded. "I gotta shower" I said walking into my bathroom. Jack followed" can I come?" He asked. "Nope" I said shutting the door. I heard him pout as I turned the water on. I finished showering and changed into a coral bikini and pulled on white high waisted shorts and a coral flowy crop top. I put on water proof Mascara knowing we would be in the pool all day and I was done. I walked out and saw Jack sitting on my bed in neon green swim trunks. "Hi" I said sitting on his lap. "Good morning" he replied pecking my lips. "We should pack" I sighed. "We should tell the guys first" he suggested. I nodded and went downstairs. Everyone was downstairs except Mason, he was still asleep considering he was up till 11:30. "Hey guys" I said "hey" they all said. "Ok so I have really heavy training this week and Jack and Mason are coming with, we will meet you guys In Orlando" I said. They all nodded. "And Matt I expect the house to be clean before you leave" I said. "Ok mom" Hayes mumbled. I ran over to Hayes and pinned him on the couch. "What" I laughed. We laughed and wrestled a little bit until Mason came down. "Hey buddy" Cam said. "Hi uncle Cammy" he said running over to Cam and sitting on his lap. "Ok so pool day today?" Jack suggested. They all nodded. Everyone went to go get there suits on and we went to go help Mason. "Mas were gonna go to little Switzerland ok?" I asked. "Yeah! Is daddy coming?" He asked. Jack nodded. Mason got on his suit and Went downstairs to the pool with the guys as Jack and I began to pack.

•Jacks P.O.V•

I was already packed considering I came here packed 3 days ago. So I was going to help Cassie. "Cas what do you need me to grab?" I asked as she pulled her big duffle bag out. "Um well, ugh. Can you go grab Masons pillow and blanket on his bed?" She asked lifting her bag into the bed. I nodded when I came back she was pulling out a bunch of shorts and stuff and putting it into her bag. "Anything else?" I asked her. "Um just wait" she said grabbing shirts and shoes. She packed her stuff for Orlando and ran to Masons room. She came back with arms full of stuff and she began to load it into the suitcase as well. "Alright Florida is packed for" she sighed. "Jack can you go get my snowboarding bag?" She asked. I nodded. I went down into the garage and grabbed it. I put her board in and carried it up to her. She stuffed all of her stuff in it and zipped it shut. "Your packed?" She asked. I nodded. "Alright"" she sighed flopping back too her bed. I hovered over her. "Your so pretty" I said. She blushed. "And I love it how you still blush as if we had just started dating" I smiled. She covered her face with her hands. I moved he hands and pecked her lips. "Cassie Miller I love you" I said. "I love you Jack Gilinsky" she said quietly. "I always wonder how I ended up so lucky" I said to her as she moved so she was facing me. "I always wonder how I ended up with the best boyfriend ever" she confessed. I was totally whipped. I was head over heals for this girl. We laid down and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up around 3, we had slept for 3 hours. Woah. I carefully got up being careful not to wake her and looked out our window down at the boys in the pool. Mason was laughing and running around. I smiled and walked downstairs with our bags and set them all by the door. I walked outside and sat down next to Taylor. We talked for awhile and then Cassie came down. "Morning sleeping beauty" I said as she came an sat on my chair. "Mhm" she said stretching. "We only have like 3 hours until Mason has to go to bed" I said. She nodded. "Guys picture?" Matt said. We all gathered around the pool. Cassie was holding Mason and we all had our arms around eachother. Matt posted it. " love my fam". We all got in the pool and swam around for the rest Of the afternoon. It was now 7 and we were putting Mason to bed. "Goodnight buddy see ya in the morning" I said kissing his forehead. I left the room and left Cassie with Mason. I stood outside the door. "Mommy why do you love daddy?" Mason asked. "Well because he is a good daddy to you and because he is a really nice and funny person who makes mommy happy" she said. "Why do you love daddy?" She asked him. "Because he makes me happy." He said. Cassie kissed his forehead and came out of his room shutting the door. "So I make you happy?" I said grabbing her waist and pulling her closer to me. Se blushed "yeah" she whispered. I smiled and we walked back downstairs. We weren't tired and we still had stuff to do before we left. We finished packing snacks and stuff for Mason and finished a few more things up. It was now 12 and we were all passed out in the living room.