Chapter 30

•Cassie's P.O.V•

I woke up to a knock at the door. I moaned and got up. I pulled my glasses on and walked to the door. I looked through the peep hole and saw it was Bart. I opened the door and yawned. "Morning Bart" I said. "Morning Cassie, just coming by for wake up call, we have 1 hour" he said. I nodded and said bye while shutting the door. I decided to go shower and let my boys sleep a little longer. I showered and washed my long brown hair. I left it down in it's natural curls and pulled on a neon pink crop top with white shorts. I pulled on white converse and went to wake up Jack. I jumped on the bed. "Jack" I whispered into his ear. Nothing. "Jack" I said again pulling on his ear. He moaned. "Babe get up" I said softly. A smile crept across his face. "I knew you were listening" I giggled. He turned over so he was on his back and pulled me on top of him. He wrapped his arms around me and smiled. "Morning baby girl" he kissed me. "Morning Jack" I smiled down at him. "I just wanna lay here with you all day" he said in his morning groggy voice. It was hot. "We have Magcon innnnn 30 minutes" I said looking over at the bedside clock. He frowned. I kissed his bottom lip and got up. "Go get ready" I laughed walking over to Masons bed. He got up and went into the bathroom. I walked over to Masons bed and gently shook him. "Mas time to get up baby" I said as he turned over. I smiled and grabbed him khaki cargo shorts and a blue nike t shirt. I dressed him, he was still asleep I'm pretty sure. I gave him black vans and grabbed his tooth brush. I knocked on the connecting door and Matt opened it. "Hey can he brush his teeth?" I asked. He nodded. Mason walked to the bathroom where Shawn was and brushed his teeth. Shawn helped him. "Morning baby" Matt joked with me kissing the top of my head. "Morning Matt" I laughed as Mason came back out. "Oh look Shawn quiffed your hair, how cute" I sarcastically said looking at the mess of Masons hair, he walked over to me and I fixed it. Jack walked over ready to go and we headed down to Magcon."GOOD MORNING DALLAS" Carter yelled. Magcon had just started.

My last show for awhile had now ended. I was going up to Canada for extensive training for the X Games. It kinda made me sad. We were all sitting in the conference room on the Magcon stage hanging out. Magcon was over and we were just being stupid. We all had out pjs on and had ordered pizza. "Guys" I said laughing. "Guys" I said again. They looked. "I have training in Canada next week, and it's pretty heavy. I don't know if you guys would wanna come with or if you even can" I sighed. They looked at eachother. "We have a show in Ontario!" Cam screamed. My face lit up and I jumped up. "YEAH" I said hugging Cam. They all laughed. "We actually leave on Sunday" Nash said. I nodded. "SOOO we leave tomorrow morning?" I asked. "For LA yeah" Cam said. I nodded. The pizza came and we all scattered around the stage and ate some. Mason was gonna be hyper.... Shit. "Who gave him soda?" I asked seeing him finish off a bottle. "AARON DID IT" Cam yelled. Aaron looked at him. "Bro?" He said. "It's gonna be a long night" I sighed.

Mason was literally bouncing off the walls. It was 2 am. Way past his bed time. "Shittttttt" I whined. Jack picked him up and we brought him backstage. "Give him a shot of NyQuil, that with the sugar should make him in wake able." Jack said. I nodded. I went back up to the room, grabbed the NyQuil, came back downstairs and gave Mason a "shot" of it. Within 15 minutes he was out like a light. We laid him on the couch backstage and went back onto stage. The guys had brought out props. There were boxes full of shoes, hats, sunglasses, anything you can imagine. We all dressed up and made some pretty ridiculous vines, well the guys did. We all laid on stage and the lights shut off. We didn't seem to mind so we just went to sleep. It was going to be an extremely long day tomorrow.

•Jacks P.O.V•

I woke up on the stage. What the hell. And then I remembered last night. I laughed to myself while looking at my phone. We had to be at the airport In a hour or so. I looked at Hayes who was laying on top of Nash, Shawn had on a super hero cape and red stilettos, Aaron had on lipstick and sunglasses, and Cameron had a bra on. I burst out laughing making everyone wake up. "What the hell Jack" Cameron moaned running his eyes. All the guys soon came to there senses and realized why I was laughing. "WHAT THE HELL CAMERON?" Shawn said laughing so hard he fell backwards. He realized he was wearing heels as a cape and started laughing even harder. We all laughed and got up. Cassie woke up and went to grab Mason. He was awake. We went back up to the room and packed up to go to LA for a day. We packed up and headed to the airport. The fans were crazy! But we managed to get through and got on the airplane. I sat next to Cassie and Mason and we took off.

•Cassie's P.O.V•

We landed in LA and headed to the house. I swear we were never here. We got in and then the chores started. I started on the laundry which I knew I would be doing forever. Ugh. The guys were just goofing off which was starting to piss me off. I blew it off and finished the laundry around 3 in the afternoon. Our plane actually left at 7 tonight. "YALL GO PACK STUFF FOR CANADA" I yelled. They all hurried to there rooms and I went to pack too. An hour later we were on out way to the airport for Canada. It was going to be a long flight.

BORING I KNOW. SORRY ILL UPDATE AGAIN TONIGHT