Chapter 31

•Cassie's P.O.V•

We had just landed in Ontario! I was so excited for my week of training. The guys had shows on Tuesday and Wednesday but would be at the hill on Thursday for my exclusive interview. We got off the plane and headed to the hotel. Shawn I could tell was excited to be back home. It was kinda funny, the whole ride to the hotel he was pointing out stuff and telling us stories. We arrived at the hotel and checked in. I left my bags in the Car that Bart had rented for us because I wasn't staying here. The guys walked up to there rooms and I followed holding Mason. He would be staying here too. The guys went into there rooms and I followed Jack and JJ into there's with Mason. They set there bags down and I set down Masons bag. "When do you guys start soundcheck?" I asked sitting on a bed. "Ugh 30 minutes?" JJ said as more of a question. Jack nodded. I nodded too. "Mason mommy had really really hard work this week so your going to stay here with daddy, but you and the rest of the guys will come visit me ok?" I said. He nodded. "Matt is 2 doors down if you need anything, I'll see you guys Thursday" I said hugging JJ. I then hugged Mason. He was going to have fun these next couple days I could tell. "Come on, I'll walk you down" Jack said opening the door. He grabbed my hand as we walked to the elevator. We got in and I turned to him. "Please keep Mason safe babe" I said. He smiled down at me. "Of course baby girl" he said pecking my lips before we got out. We walked into the lobby and that was it. I wrapped my arms around Jack, hugging him tightly. He hugged back. "I'll call you when I can" I said. He nodded kissing the top of my head. I pulled away and stood on my tippy toes to kiss his nose. He smiled and we kissed once more before u left and got into the car. "Where to Cassie?" The driver asked. "Um Olympic complex up past Whizzer" I sighed. I don't know why but Scott, my agent/manager had me going to the Canada Olympic complex. We started on the hour long drive as I pulled my whet beats on and relaxed.

•Jacks P.O.V•

Cassie had really hard training which meant Mason couldn't go this time. But I was glad, we were going to have a good week. I grabbed Mason sand we headed down to soundcheck. Everyone was already down there. We got up on stage and started. "Mason do you know how to pop your lipgloss?" Nash asked him. He shook his head. Nah grabbed his hand and Sammy started the music. We all gathered in the middle and started. Mason could actually pop his lipgloss. I decided to record a little video and send it to Cassie. It was pretty adorable. We goofed off onstage for a couple more hours and decided we would go back up to the rooms and change into our swimsuits and order pizza when we were down by the pool. We all changed and headed down to the pool. We had it to ourselves which was awesome! I took masons shirt off and jumped in. He laughed and jumped into my arms. We all swam around for a hour or so and then the pizza showed up. We all got out and pushed a bunch of tables over her so that there was enough room for all of us. Mason sat on my lap as we ate. All of a sudden we heard a smack and I turned to see that Taylor had pizza on his face and Hayes was holding the slice. "OHHHHH" we all yelled. Taylor got up and tackled Hayes into the pool making us laugh. We finished eating and got back in the pool to swim for awhile. It was soon 9 and past Masons bedtime. I carried him upstairs and quickly gave him a bath. I put his pjs on him and tucked him into bed. I checked my phone and had a message from Cassie.
"Just arrived and I love my house I'm staying in! Tell Nash I'm going to kill him for teaching my child how to pop his lipgloss but it was cute! Have a good show tomorrow. Love you Jack. Goodnight"
I smiled and texted her back.
"Goodnight baby girl, have a safe training day tomorrow. I love you"
I crawled in next to Mason and drifted off to sleep.

•Cassie's P.O.V•

My house was amazing. I had just woken up and it was 5:30 in the morning. I had a FULL day of training for the X games that were coming up next week. And the Olympics were like 4 months away.Mark had heavy training for that so he wouldn't be here. It was my dream to go to the Olympics! But maybe I would just go and watch Mark, he would like that. I slipped on black leggings and a white hoodie. I grabbed a bottle of Gatorade and slipped on all my gear. All if the training apartments were right on the hill so I could literally snowboard from my doorstep. I clipped in and started down to where Scott had told me to meet him. He was standing there waiting. "Scotty!" I said stopping in front of him. "Cassie" he smiled. He hugged me and I unclipped and we walked inside. It was so cool. We walked upstairs and I saw Shawn White. Holy shit. "Scotty" Shawn said shaking Scott's hand. "Hey Shawn, this is -" "Cassie Miller, I know. Your an amazing rider" Shawn said. "Thanks" I smiled. We took a picture and checked in for training hours. I had 16 hours today. We walked back down and I clipped in and started up the hill. It was going to be a long day.

It was now 10 at night and I had just finished. The guys would be here on Thursday morning and I couldn't wait. I rode the lift back up the hill and started down half way to where my house was. I left my board outside and my gear in the doorway. I put a bagel down in the toaster and called Jack.
We talked for an hour about how Mason was at Magcon and how I met Shawn white and how I put 16 hours in today and just about life. I was getting sleepy and he could tell. "Baby girl get some rest, I'll text you in the morning, I love you forever and always" he said. "Goodnight Jack, I love you too" and with that I hung up and crawled upstairs and into bed. I fell asleep so excited to see my family in 2 days.

•Jacks P.O.V•

Magcon today was the best! Everyone loved Mason and he was so well behaved! We had a later how so we didn't get home until around 8. I laid Mason in his bed and walked over to the guys room. We were filming a video. "Baby food video" Cam said as I walked in. I laughed and took a seat on the bed with JJ. It was so funny watching the guys gag. "Hey so are we leaving tomorrow night or on Thursday morning?" I asked. "Thursday morning" Matt said wiping his face with a Towel. I nodded. We talked and had quality guy time for the first time in forever. It was good to have bro time. I kinda missed it sometimes. Last thing i remember we were all passed out on the hotel room floor.

I woke up in Cams room and laughed to myself. I looked at the clock. We had the show in 3 hours. I got up and went to check on Mason. He was awake. I smiled and got him dressed for today. "Mason let's go get some breakfast just you and daddy" I said. He nodded and we left the hotel. We ended up walking to an I hop. Mason got pancakes of course and so did I. "Mason are you liking Magcon?" I asked him. "Yeah! Your fanz are weally nice" Mason said. "Mason what if I asked your mommy to marry me?" I said nervously. "What's that?" He asked. "If I asked mommy to love me forever. And that means that we would be with eachother forever" I said. He nodded. He was a smart 3 year old. "That would be okay daddy" he smiled. I really wanted to ask Cassie to marry me, just not now. Now was not the right time. We finished and headed back to the hotel and straight into the ball room for the show. Only one more day until I could see Cassie.