Chapter 12

•Jacks P.O.V•

We showed up at the beach and I got out and grabbed Mason. Cassie grabbed the beach bag and we walked over to a spot on the beach with the guys. We set our stuff down and Mason wanted to build a sand Castle. Cassie got his bucket an shovel out if the bag and handed it to him. The guys decided they wanted to help him. Cassie smiled and grabbed her camera(the really nice kind). She snapped at least 20 pictures of the guys and Mason building a sand castle. "Why so many pictures?" I asked her. "Because one day he will be to big to hold or tools old to tuck in and he won't wanna come an build sand castles at a beach with his family. So I take pictures to capture the unforgettable memories." She said looking at them. I smiled and kissed her cheek. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes and smiled. I smiled down at her and intertwined our hands. We sat on the towels and watched the boys finish the castle. "Daddy I wanna go swimming!" Mason said taking his tank top off and jumping around. I laughed and got up taking my tank top off too. We got up and walked over to the ocean. (Jack and Mason above)

•Cassie's P.O.V•

Jack was so good with Mason. I watched and took pictures as they played in the area where the ocean touched the sand. It was cute watching Mason trying to run from the waves. "Why aren't you out there?" Matt asked me. "Just letting Jack catch up on time he missed with Mason" I sighed watching them. "Cassie go be with them. I'll take the pictures" Matt said. I laughed and took my tank top off. I walked over and joined them. We each grabbed one of Masons hands and swung him high in the air. He giggled making Jack and I smile. Mason wanted to go run around with Hayes so we let him which left Jack and I. Jack splashed me which made me laugh and squeal. I hope Matt was getting these pictures. Jack took me and put me over his shoulder and spun around in circles. After that we decided we would go back to the towels. "Mommy I wanna do that" Mason said pointing at a surfboard. "Mas maybe when your older" I said. Nash got a phone call and had to step aside quickly. We all laid out in the sun and just talked. "Hey guys next show Is in Orlando" Nash said coming over to us. "Cassie as far as I know you have off that week." Jack said. "Maybe, we"ll see" I said watching Mason play with Shawn and Johnson. We soon left the beach and decided to head back to the house. We got back and decided to hang out downstairs. We all showered and changed into pjs or comfy clothes and headed down to the basement where the guys were staying. We all piled in, Mason sat on Jack and I. We decided on Lion King because Mason loved that movie. We put it in and watched it start to finish. The guys sang along to every song. Mason was asleep and so were about half of the guys. Matt and Carter walked up to bed and I grabbed Mason as we headed up stairs. I tucked Mason in and crawled into bed next to Jack. We slowly drifted off to sleep.

{FLASHBACK}

"Jack I can't just drop everything and tour with you and the guys" I said as I packed my bags. "Cassie you can't just leave though. We need you here, I need you here" Jack begged grabbing my hand. "Jack my snowboarding is right at it's best and I have training and stuff" I sighed. Jack and I have been arguing about this a lot lately. "CAS YOU CANT LEAVE. JUST COME ON. It's not like the Olympics is realistic" Jack said. I turned to him. "Your one to crush my dreams aren't you Gilinsky, huh?" I said. "All I'm saying is the Olympics isn't a realistic goal for you" he said getting loud. "WELL I HAVE TO TRY!" I yelled. "Why are you shouting!" Jack said raising his voice. "Because I'm angry. Angry that I'm leaving." I said loudly. I then got this feeling In my gut and ran to the bathroom to puke. "look at you! Your making yourself sick! You can't leave!" Jack said. I had been getting sick lately and Jack thinks it's because of the fighting. "clearly are dreams are different!" I yelled turning towards the door. "IF YOU HONESTLY CARED YOU WOULD STAY. I NEVER WANNA TALK TO YOI AGAIN" I heard as I shut the door.

{end of flashback}