Chapter 19

•Cassie's P.O.V•

I woke up held tight in Jacks grip. I smiled and stretched yawning. "Jack" I said playing with his cheeks. He scrunched his face together and pushed my hands away. I giggled and continued to do it. He moaned and opened his eyes. I smiled. "Good morning" he said groggily. "Morning" I answered quietly. "Ready for the show today?" He asked me. I nodded. "Good because I have a surprise planned for later" he smirked. I scrunched my eyebrows together. "What?" I asked confused. He sighed"you'll have to wait and see" he got up and went to get ready. I sighed and got up as well. I pulled out burgundy flowey crop top tank and white high waisted shorts. I left my hair down natural and applied my normal make up. I pulled on my white high top converse and walked into Masons room. I woke him up and put him in a blue nike t shirt and khaki cargo shorts with blue vans. I quiffed his hair and walked downstairs with Mason in my arms. All the guys were already down there and ready to go. Bart pulled up and we all piled in and headed to Magic Kingdom.

We arrived and headed to the place we were going to eat dinner. It was called OHANA. It was really cool. We pulled up and they handed us each flower lays. Mason giggled as we took our seats at out table. They had Mickey waffles and all kinds of stuff for kids! But knowing us we were all kids... "Um we will all have Mickey Mouse waffles" Nash nodded. I laughed and so did everyone. The waitress left and we talked. I was sitting next to Mason and Matt, Jack was on the other side of Mason. "Jack what are we doing?" I begged asking him. "I told you surprise" he said. I rolled my eyes and turned to Matt. "Hey Cas" he said. "Hey Matthew Lee" I said back. "Can we talk" he asked quietly. I nodded. "Hey guys we are gonna go call Con, we will be back soon" I lied getting up from the table. I followed Matt outside. "So what's up" I asked. "I just wanted to talk about the you know" he said. I nodded as the memories flooded into my mind. "What about it" I asked quietly. "Can we just tell our feelings?" He asked. I nodded as we sat down on a bench. "Ok well Cassie I really do love you, like really love you and Mas. And I do wonder how come it's not you and me but I just I don't know, seeing you with Jack it makes me happy because your happy. And I really wish it could work out between us but it can't. And I don't even know how to feel because I'm sad but I'm not" he said. I nodded and hugged him tightly. "Matt you have no idea, I feel the EXACT same way. And I will never stop loving you, but it has to be love like a brother and I'm sorry" I said letting a tear escape from each eye. I pulled away and smiled a half smile. Matt wiped my tears away with his thumbs and kissed my forehead. "I'm so glad to have someone as important as you Cas" he said. "And I'm glad that I have a brother figure as important as you" I said. We stood up and hugged and walked back in where the food was just coming. I sat down and ate along with the rest of the guys and once we finished we got on the monorail that took us to Magic Kingdom. "Woah mommy this is coowl" Mason said getting excited as we stepped into the monorail. I smiled and held onto Mason as we began to move.

•Jacks P.O.V•

"GOOD MORNING DISNEY WORLD, HOW YALL DOING?" Cam yelled into the mic. We were all standing off stage and Cam had just ran onto stage. "LET ME INTRODUCE THE FAM.... NASH GRIER HAYES GRIER CARTER REYNOLDS SHAWN MENDES AARON CARPENTER JACK GILINSKY JACK JOHNSON TAYLOR CANIFF MATTHEW ESPINOSA AND JOINING US IS CASSIE MILLER AND MASON MILLER" Cam said as we all flowed onto the stage. This show was going to be great!

We finished the show and we were all headed off to the surprise. We piled back onto the monorail and headed to Animal Kingdom. We arrived and Cassie had a look of surprise and excitement on her face. "No way" she said. I nodded as we all got out. We did the usual picture taking and then headed to the fun part. We walked through the park to the safari thing. "Magcon" I said to the worker. She nodded and l followed her along with the other guys. We got into the safari truck and headed to the elephants. "Who wants to ride elephants?" The lady asked.

•Cassie's P.O.V•

I turned to Jack. "What?" I asked. He nodded. I looked at all the guys and they nodded aswell. "MOMMY LETS GO" Mason said pulling me. I picked him up as we walked to the loading platform. I got on the elephant and jack handed Mason to me. Jack crawled on and the guys all loaded on to their elephants too. I smiled as we began to move. This was amazing.

We were now on our way back to the beach house and I decided to post a picture. "My mains minus Matt" it was of Mason and Jack and I on the elephant. I smiled as we pulled up to the beach house. I grabbed Mason and thanked Bart. "See y'all tomorrow up at 6 again" Bart said as we all got out. I walked into the house carrying Mason who was fast asleep. I carried him up to the bedroom he was staying in and changed him into basketball shorts and let him sleep without a shirt because it was hot. I kissed his forehead and walked into our bedroom. I changed into black spandex and a Tiffany blue tank top. I pulled my glasses on and went over to the bed. Jack came in and changed into black basket ball shorts and crawled into bed with me. He wrapped his arms around me. "I missed your glasses" he smiled. I took them off and set them on the side of the table. I blushed and turned back to Jack. "Thank you" I whispered. "For?" He asked wriggling his eye brows together. "Everything" I said laying my hands on his bare chest and looking up at him. "Goodnight Jack" I said. "Goodnight Cassie" he said kissing the top of my head. And that's all I remember before I let darkness take over my eyes.