Chapter 16

•Cassie's P.O.V•
My semi games were tomorrow. Oh my gosh. If I made it to the games I would be in the running for the Olympics plus I would have a month off. Today I didn't have training until 8 at night. I had the day off. I woke up at 8 and walked out onto the balcony that over looked the mountains. I smiled as I let the cold air hit my face. It wasn't long before a pair of arms snaked around my waist. "Good morning beautiful" Jack whispered in my ear. I turned my head and smiled. He pecked my lips. "Good morning Jack" I said softly. "Isn't it beautiful" I said turning back to the mountains. "Yeah your gorgeous" Jack said. I felt my cheeks heat up and smiled a slight smile. "I was talking about the mountains Jack" I said letting out a slight giggle. "Oh, yeah I guess there ok" he said. I turned so that I was facing him. He had a smirk spread across his face. I kissed his lips for a couple seconds and walked back inside shutting the doors. I changed into a pair of light grey leggings and a white obey sweatshirt. I walked into Masons room and woke him up. "Mas wake up were going to go get Mattie now" I said gently picking him up. He whined as I took him into the bathroom. I ran him a bath and once he was done with his bath I got him dressed in black khaki skinny jeans and a red volcom hoodie. I gave him red vans and a red beanie. I made him brush his teeth and I quiffed his hair. By the time we wet all ready and had eaten it was 2. Matts plane was landing at 5. We lounged around the house and played games with Mas until it was time to go get Matt. We met Matt down at the bottom of the hill. He shut the door to his red jeep and smiled. "Hey family" Matt said holding his arms out. Mason ran to him and jumped into his arms making him drop his bags. Mason and him were matching! Black skinny khakis a red hoodie and a red beanie. They looked so much a like sometimes. I smiled and ran and jumped into Matts arms. "Hey babe" I said kissing Matts cheek. "Hey babe" Matt laughed. We had the weirdest relationship. I jumped down and went and hoped on Jacks back. Matt picked his bags up and we put them in my jeep. Matt got in his jeep and we got in mine and we drove up to the house. "Holy shiiiii" Matt started looking down at Mason. "Shiiiiiiin" Matt said. I laughed and quickly covered my mouth. Jack smirked and so did Matt. We walked inside and I showed Matt his room. "Alright so is Jack coming down to the hill with you or am I?" Matt asked flopping on his bed. "Um I'll ask" I said turning towards the stairs. "Jack are you coming to the hill or is Matt" I yelled down the stairs. "Um I don't know" he yelled back. I rolled my eyes and walked back into Matts room. "Up to you" I sighed. "I'll watch Mason you guys go" Matt said. I nodded and walked out. "Mason your gonna spend the night with Matt and daddy and I will be back before you wake up" I said kissing his forehead. "Ok mommy wove you" Mason said kissing my cheek. I slipped my gear on and left with Jack.
•Jacks P.O.V•
We had been at the hill all night and were now going back. Cassie didn't even have time to sleep. Just time to get herself ready. I pulled on a hoodie and sweats and my snow gear. Matt and Mason were also ready. Cassie came down and Cal was at our front door waiting. We drove down to the hill and Cassie went to get lined up. "She's nervous" Matt sighed. I nodded. Finally it was Cassie's turn. I hadn't seen that Mark guy and I was glad. He was kind of a dick. Cassie went down and it was perfect! She came over to is and I hugged her tightly. "Great job" I said smiling. She had a smile that was spread across her face as big as the world. We walked over to the break area and waited. Finally her acres came up. "98.7" it said. We waited for a couple more seconds as saw that qualified came up. She jumped up and hugged Matt. Cassie was going to the x games. She did interviews as Matt and I along with Mason headed up to the house to pack up. We packed everything up and loaded it into the jeeps. Cassie came up and changed shoving her bag in the back of my jeep. And then we started our trip back down to LA.
We dropped the snowboard stuff off at home and Matt hopped into our jeep as we headed to LAX. We were heading to Orlando for Magcon. We boarded the plane and Mason sat on my lap as we took off. Matt and Cassie were on each side of me and Matt was already asleep. I smiled and played with Mason until he fell asleep. Cassie was too so I decided to go to sleep to.

•Cassie's P.O.V•

We landed in Orlando and got off the plane. We went and got our bags and loaded up in the rental jeep they gave us. It was neon orange. Sweet. We loaded up and headed to the hotel resort. We got there and they told us where we were staying. We had a house apparently. Nice. We go back in the car and drove to the house