Chapter 24

•Cassie's P.O.V•

Today was Christmas Eve! I woke up expecting to see snow but realized I was in LA. I sighed and got out of bed. The guys and I decided to have a "PJ" Christmas. We all got matching red footy pajamas with snowflakes on them. I slipped mine on as Jack woke up. "So we are actually wearing those?" He asked sitting up.I nodded and turned around. He moaned and flopped back down. I jumped onto the bed and landed on top of him. He laughed and so did I. "Merry Christmas babe" I said pecking his lips. "Merry Christmas baby" he smirked. I let out a small giggle and laid me head on his bare chest. He played with me hair for awhile and then I got up. "What!?" He asked. I laughed and threw him his footy pjs. He rolled his eyes and put them on as I walked into the attached bathroom to get ready. I left my hair down and applied normal makeup. I then went to Masons room and woke him up. "Mason wake up" I said. He woke up and smiled. "It's Christmas Eve mommy" he said jumping up and down on his bed. I grabbed him and started tickling him. He let out small giggles and shrieks. I changed him into his pjs and grabbed Matts red beanie. I carried him to the bathroom and set him on the counter. I quiffed his hair as he brushed his teeth and put his beanie on. We all walked downstairs to see the guys in the same pjs. I laughed. Taylor's looked a little to big and Jacks looked to small. They noticed and went to change them around. "I wanna make cookies!" Hayes said. "YEAH UNCLE HAYES" Mason squealed running over and jumping into Hayes arms. We laughed and walked to the kitchen. I set Mason down at the counter and the guys all filed in around the counter. Only Hayes, Matt and Jack sat down at the counter because that's all the room we had. The rest stood. I got out cookie cutters and cookie dough I had already made because Mason and I do this every year. I gave Mason and the guys the Christmas cookie cutters and they went to town. I walked over to Jack and sat on his lap. "You ok?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist. "Yeah, just never thought I would have more than one kid" I sighed laughing. "You mean the guys?" He asked. I nodded looking at Shawn who had cookie dough hanging out of his mouth. Jack laughed and so did I. Jack and I made a couple cookies and I had Nash take a picture of us. I posted it on twitter "cookie cutter Christmas" I tagged Jack and posted it. I got up and got out a bunch of little pans. Each guy placed there cookies on there pans and I put them in the 2 ovens we had on the wall. "Now what?" I asked wiping the counter down. "Uhhhhhh" they all said. I looked at the clock. The cookie process had taken 3 hours. It was already 2. "Anything y'all want" I said finishing. "We could film a YouTube video?" Nash asked. We nodded. "Where?" I asked. "Um we could do the living room?" Cam suggested. We nodded. We all walked and gathered in by the couch. On the couch was Jack, Me, Mason on my lap, Matt, Nash, Hayes,Cam. And then in back of us on stools were JJ, Aaron,Shawn,Carter, Taylor, and Sammy. Nash set his camera up and handed is all Santa hats. We all put them on and looked at the camera. "MERRY CHRISTMAS" Nash said. "Hey guys Merry Christmas, so for today's video I think we are going to do story time, about past Christmas or just about us in general. We have a Santa hat that has papers in it with questions like what was your favorite toy as a kid or like worst Christmas? Or story. And if you get one that says story you tell a small story. It doesn't have to be Christmas related" Nash explained. "Ok so Hayes go first" Nash said handing him the hat. "Ok so worst Christmas present. Um probably from Will. When I was 8 will and Nash like teamed up and they wrapped up the dogs poop and gave it to me" he said. We all burst up laughing. Everyone else went and then it got to Jack. "Best Christmas. This one" he said smiling at me. "I've had Christmas with Cassie before but none ever this special, I'm here with everyone I love and especially Mason" he smiled. I smirks and pecked his lips. "Not on camera" Nash said. "Cassie go" Nash said rolling his eyes I laughed. I picked one out and read it. "Oh, story" I said. "Life story I guess" I sighed. "So to sum it up Matt had been my bestfriend since we were like what 15? And so then Matt took me to Magcon with him I met Jack but we didn't start dating till we were 16, then we dated till we were 17 and I found out I was pregnant with Mason, he just turned 2. And so then my parents kicked me out and I moved in with Matt. My snowboarding career sky rocketed so we moved to LA so I could be by the mountains up north and then recently now I'm almost 19 and yeah that brings us here," I said. They nodded and we did that until Mason was getting tired. It was only like 3 now. We did a lot of cuts and stuff which is why filming took so long. We put in Frozen and sat on the couch to watch it with Mason.

The movie was done and it was now 7 it was time for Mason to go to bed. He hugged all the guys goodnight and I walked him upstairs. I changed him into red black and white flannels with a white long sleeve shirt. "Merry Christmas Mason" I said kissing his forehead. He was half asleep already I walked out and shut his door. "I'm sorry about the snow" I whispered to myself as I walked downstairs. "Where's Jack?" I asked the guys. "He said he had to go somewhere and he would be home later" Matt said. I yawned and nodded. We popped in some cheesey Christmas movie and watched it till I fell asleep. Matt carried me up to bed and Jack still wasn't home. I slipped on royal blue and black flannels and a white tank top. I then dozed off to sleep.

•Jacks P.O.V•

People were giving me weird looks but then I realized I was still in the PJs. I mentally face palmed and walked into the store. "Little late ain't it?" The shop guy asked. "Listen sir, I need a favor," I started. "Unless it's for to do with ICE, I can't help you." He said. "It does" I replied. And with that we got to work.