Chapter 37

•Cassie's P.O.V•

I woke up as we were landing in Colorado. The sun was rising over the mountains and it was absolutely stunning! I woke Jack up so he could see too. "Wow" was all he could spit out. We landed and grabbed our bags and headed to the mountain. We arrived at the Olympic training center in Colorado and went into the lobby. We checked in and got our room number. We were staying on the 12th floor. We got to the nice room and set all our stuff down. I had a photo shoot in an hour. "I'm literally so tired I could fall over and die" I complained flipping onto one of the beds. Jack flopped down next to me. "Me too babe" he sighed. "I miss Mason" I frowned. It had been almost a week and I still had a week to go. Jack sighed "me too" he laughed a little. I smiled half of a smile and closed my eyes. I was exhausted. "Baby girl, don't go to sleep" jack whined rolling on top of me. I giggled and opened my eyes. "There are those pretty brown eyes" he smirked. Before I could even blush his lips were pressed into mine. My hands moved up to his hair as I gently tugged on it making him smiled a little. He settled his hands on my waist as the kiss deepened. "I love you so much" jack said pulling away only to say that. I opened my mouth to say something but it was soon covered by Jacks. I slipped my hoodie off leaving me in my grey short sleeve shirt. Jack pulled his shirt off revealing his toned body. I smirked a little as he flipped us over. I moved my hands to his face as I rested them on his cheeks. I pulled away after awhile. "I love you too" I smiled getting up. "No fair" he pouted as I walked to the window. It was stunning outside. "Jack put your shirt on, let's go for a walk" I smiled. He nodded and pulled on a hoodie. He walked over to the door and opened it. I joined him and grabbed his hand as we walked to the elevator.

•Jacks P.O.V•

Colorado was stunning! I was almost tempted to ask Cassie right then and there. But I knew I had to wait, it had to be perfect. We walked down a long path that winded through downtown. We had to be down here in 30 minutes for Cassie's photo shoot with burton. "I'm so proud of you" I smiled down at Cassie. She smiled at me. "Excuse me can you take our picture?" I asked a lady. She nodded. We took one normal one, one with her on my back, and one #TeamMiller one(we were turned around so our backs were facing the camera and our hoods were up and we were pointing to the #TeamMiller with our thumbs) I thanked the lady and posted the one where Cassie was on my back. "In love with this girl @CassieMiller" She smiled and posted the #TeamMiller one. "#TeamMillerColorado @JackGilinksy" we walked to were her shoot was and I took a seat in one of the chairs. Cassie went to go get changed and get dolled up and what not. I called Matt. "Hey Matt.... Yeah we are in Colorado now at her shoot..... She's getting ready.... How's Mas?....... Is he being good?.......... Can I quick say hi?...... HI MASON.... I miss you too buddy..... Only one more week..... I'll have mommy call you later before you go to bed..... Ok baby Mas goodnight" I hung up and Cassie came out. She was decked out with burton stuff. She took place in front of the back drop and they started. They took 30 shots and then Cassie went to get changed again. She came out in her normal clothes, black leggings, USA #TeamMiller hoodie, USA olympic beanie and her hightops. She came over and pulled me into the shooting platform. They shot us together and they looked amazing. I was so excited to get these when they came out. "ALRIGHT THATS A WRAP" the photographer said. Cassie thanked the photographer and we went back to the hotel. "Cassie lets go" I said. I had a surprise for her. "Um where?" She asked confused. "Scott just texted and said our flight got moved to tonight in like an hour" I said panicked. She started at me and sighed grabbing her bag. "Baby girl you ok?" I asked her. "Yeah just tired if traveling" she smiled and pulled the suitcases towards the door. We got into the cab and headed to the airport.

Cassie passed out on the airplane. She didn't even know that we weren't going to Canada like we were suppose to be doing tomorrow. We were going back to LA for the day so Cassie could see Mason. We landed and she woke up. "Jackkkk" she moaned as I stood up. I pulled her beanie over her eyes. "Don't peak" I said sternly. She laughed and listened to me. I graved her hand and leaded her off the plane. Once we got off I grabbed our bags from baggage claim and let her hop onto my back. I pulled our bags to a UBER and they took us home. "Jack where are we going? Why can't I look? We have to go straight to the hotel. That was Scott's orders right?" She asked me." Yes baby girl just please trust me" I said a we turned down the street and into our driveway. "Thank you" I said to the UBER driver as we got out. "Cassie on my back" I demanded. She laughed and hoped on. I grabbed our bags and made our way up to the door. I opened it and put her down in the doorway. "Ok baby" I said. She lifted her beanie up and Mason came running around the corner. "MOMMMY" Mason squealed jumping into Cassie's arms. "Mason" she smiled hugging him tightly. I smiled and snapped a quick pic. I heard a sniffle and noticed Cas was crying. "I missed you mommy" Mason said. "I missed you to Mason" she said quickly wiping her tears. Mason pulled away and ran back around the corner. Cassie stood up and threw her arms around my neck. "Thank you" she said pecking my lips. "No problem beautiful" I smiled. I grabbed her hand and walked down the hallway to the kitchen and out the back doors to the pool. All the guys were sitting around the outdoor fire place chilling out and so was Mason. "MATT MOMMYS HERE" Mason said jumping up and down in front of Matt. "Mason I know you miss mommy, I do too, but she's in Colorado Mas" Matt said nicely. "NO! MOMMYS RIGHT THERE" Mason said pointing to the doorway where Jack and I were standing. "AYEEEE" Cam said jumping up. "GROUP HUG" he yelled and ran to us. Everyone joined. "missed you guys" Cassie smiled. She was so happy. She had the most beautiful smile j had ever seen. "Just a little pit stop before Canada" I smiled. We took a seat around the outdoor fire place and talked. Mason was snuggled up in between Cassie and I and was fast asleep as we talked for what seems like hours. I was one lucky guy to have my girlfriend and my son sitting here with me and my-our crazy family.