the perfectionist

perfectionist
/pəˈfɛkʃ(ə)nɪst/

noun 1. a person who refuses to accept any standard short of perfection.
"he was a perfectionist who worked slowly"
synonyms: purist, stickler for perfection, idealist, pedant, precisionist, formalist; archaic precision

adjective 1. refusing to accept any standard short of perfection.

 refusing to accept any standard short of perfection

Dear ....

Congratulations ! You have be chosen to participate in the annual Perfectionist Game of 2018-2019.

Please meet us at midnight tonight, at St.Andrea's Gym. You will be brief about the rules and regulations with the former players of Perfectionist 2017-2018.

If you tell anyone about this you will regret it. We won't hesitate to play the game our own ways just to show you who you are dealing with.Please bring this invitation with you.

Sincerely,
Perfectionist's Audience.

in which high school hunger games meets a game of truth or dare, nerve.

Before I begin, I do not own BLACKPINK and BTS or any celebrities that will be mention here or anything related to them in any matter The only thing real in this fiction are them other than that other characters are made by me

The real life people that are being portrayed won't be like how they are in real life. This is a work of fiction and their characters are also fictional.

Plagiarism is not tolerated as all of the ideas and plots comes from my brain.

Might contain matured language, scenes, gore scenes, drinking, death, mental health, suicide, tragedy just to be sure.

And lastly, thank you for giving this story a chance. you guys are the MVP !