06 : "previous players"

06 : "Previous players : the one who feigns innocence, the smartass but acts dumb "

• get out of my face, quit playing with my headsick with regrets now, too late to beg now •

get out of my face,
quit playing with my head
sick with regrets now,
too late to beg now •

"COME ON, just take a picture and post it on your social media you bonkers." Sana flipped Tzuyu's phone to her as she took out hers and started taking pictures with Tzuyu. "ugh, I feel bad."

"Hashtag Ootd !" She said as she thinks of the caption she wanted. "Now, let's get you out. Thank god, it's fall and we use coat." Sana said.

"This is the plan scaredy-cat, I'll create a diversion by acting like I forgot to give back this scarf and you'll just walk passed the security. All you gotta do is walk confidently and out to the car. Don't even act fidgety at all." Sana whispers at her.

"Now, let's go bitches." Sana winked at Tzuyu as she buttoned up the Tzuyu's coat. She took a scarf and tie it around her neck. "Don't walk to close with me, keep your distance but not too far." Sana walked out of the fitting room.

She winked at Tzuyu as she puts on a smile, casually walking out the same time as Tzuyu walks out of the store, "Miss, miss," the security guards stop her. Tzuyu didn't turn back once and heads towards the exit as fast as she could while still feigning an innocence face.

"SEE, how easy was it." Sana approached her the next day, students were eating up her post and kept commenting on how she had a great fashion style. "How could you just stay calm as if nothing happened? I can't even sleep properly last night. It was mortifying,"

"Just like forget about it, store the clothes in your closet and let it rot until you go to college or you can flaunt it with all its glory, plus have you check your bank account? I bet there are some dollars there." She walks passed by Tzuyu having enough of her antsiness.

"Aren't you a hard worker?" A voice whispered behind her back, she looks at the owner of the voice and scoff, "Rules, we can't be caught interacting. Now shoo," She rolls her eyes.

"Plus, what we had-our friendship was all for a game," She slightly pushed his chest, "Plus, it brought me pleasure seeing how you won but also lose at the same time, Taehyung."

"Seeing how that bitch won, how does that feel ?" Just as Sana was about to walk away, Taehyung held her forearm tighter, "I feel fine honestly but you? You wished that you were her instead."

"Fcuk off Taehyung." Taehyung had his usual smirked as he winked at her, "Gladly," he did a courtesy at her before going off to his own destination.

"H-HOW DOES this thing-this game works ?" Namjoon strayed his attention from the book that was in his hands before looking at the male in front of him

"Just do whatever they told you, you get cash. That's the part A of the game before anyone gets eliminated. The elimination begins around week 3 or 4. You have a set time limit to do the game and others can access your games same old same old." Namjoon closes the book as his eyes caught a glimpse of the female he's been eyeing.

"Don't you dare make a move especially her," The man in front of him said, Namjoon didn't know if it was the way he didn't stutter a bit or was it the way his words played out shocked him more.

"So, you know people huh ?" Namjoon smirked at him as he continued to toss rolled paper balls at the man in front of him. "I definitely thought that you were a hermit who lives alone heck I thought you came to school just to study and completely ignored everyone else."

"I'm the student council of this school and she's one of the representatives from theirs. Just heard some talks of the town and enough to know that she's... complicated I guess."

"How complicated? Simplicity bores me to the point it's too boring for me." Namjoon leans back to his chair as he continued to check out the girl in the library. "Her parents are very influential to both of the school and she's kinda you know- no matter how she does in school and whatever, she's safe."

"Nah, I don't really care about that. Do you know her name though?" Namjoon eyes finally focus back on Jimin after she had left the library.

"Not really, but I know she's a Kim." Jimin didn't even look at him as he was busy reading whatever it was on his phone.

"OF COURSE, you are the last one to arrive." Namjoon heard a sarcastic voice behind him as they saw a female strutting her way towards the table that had an iPad on top of it surrounded by chairs with their numbers. "Oh, didn't see you there, number 2." The man now faced to face with the girl held their gaze, their faces were filled with displeasure.

"Usually, I would get turn on being this close with a woman but you, it's only rage." The man said as he played with the ends of her hair. "Boohoo, cry somewhere else. I don't have time for pity parties with you guys." The girl rests her hand on his chest.

"Are you two gonna kiss or what ?" Yoongi stood up from his seat, "Way to ruin the mood." Namjoon snickered when the girl slightly pushed the man on his chest as she made her way through the iPad. "As if I would even have any ounce to care about a bitch like her." The girl looked at him before rolling her eyes, "Yeah, me and Taehyung? The world ought to end soon if that happens."

"Perfectionist?" A Siri like voice asked from the iPad. "Jennie. Jennie Kim."

"Congratulations, and welcome Jennie." The voice said. "Now all the previous perfectionist are here, Taehyung Kim, Yoongi Min, Namjoon Kim, and Sana Minatozaki. You've met your apprentices and explain briefly about the game but the game is just getting started, so sit back and enjoy this little yet important brief. Welcome to the post Perfectionist game."