07 : "ready players"

07: "get ready players, the game has started."

• there's no surrenderand there's no escapeare we the hunters?or are we the prey?  •

there's no surrender
and there's no escape
are we the hunters?
or are we the prey?

"IT STARTED." A long sigh follows as he scrolled through his tablet. "I'm aware." A female voice from behind says before her figure could be seen.

"I especially can't wait for this season." She said again, her eyes was still stuck on the television playing a football match.

Footsteps were heard and a long rambling followed after. "Just do it!" A low but stern shout to the phone before setting it on the table.

"Goodmorning," Jin greeted as he pours coffee to the man in front of him. A nod from the man, "how's school ?" He asked to no one particular.

"Doing fine." Jin looked up from the tablet, smile before reading back his studies materials. "You?" Jisoo didn't even bother to face him as she switched off the television.

"Coping. Still unsure why you insisted on me joining the council club."

"It's a great chance to start to release the leadership in you," Jisoo just simple said nothing as she looked at her wristwatch.

"I should go, there's stuff I have to settle before class." She took her car keys and went out without a single word.

"Your sister is still the same as usual." Their father sighed. "Just give her time, it wasn't easy for us, and for her... it's tearing her apart."

"So, this is the report that was sent yesterday. The too much PDA display that happened. Apparently there's nothing we can do since the guy Nicholas was shocked that the girl kissed him." Jimin explained to him.

"I think detention is sufficient. We need our rules to be taken seriously and the fact that our school is allowed to go to the girls and the girls could go to ours shouldn't be taken advantage off. "Jin explained again as he knows that one day there will be numerous cases similar to this one in the future.

HER SHOES was making too much sound that it gathered the attention of people nearby, she passed by some of the males who whistle at her

Ever since she decided to drop the glasses and gave the effort to dress up, people started paying attention to her. It was as if she was in a fictional book where the nerdy girl suddenly meets the bad boy who fell for her.

Jisoo thanked the gods that none of the bad boys approached her and she planned to keep the 'pest' away. She wasn't interested in them nor they should be interested in her.

"Kim Jisoo." She said too soon when someone was waiting at her lockers. "Yes, what can I do for you ?" She plastered the fake smile, nice council girls voice she could.

Kim Namjoon. It would be surprising if no one knew his name. Not knowing his face? Probably. But not knowing his name? Impossible. His name has been arising too many times it was impossible to ignore anymore. A senior who's repeating. A senior who almost went to jail.

"What can you do for me ?" He touched his mouth as he looks down to his feet and a smirk appears. His hands went to touch the ends of her hair as he whispers to her. "You can do me." He said with a wink.

Just as they've heard Jin's voice talking to another student, Namjoon was nowhere near Jisoo. Jisoo looked back at the man and he winked at her. "Hey, you forgot to bring this." Jin walked closer to her as he handed her student id.

It was fairly important for them to bring their id and they could get fine by the school for not wearing them. "Thanks." She brushed him off but he stopped her. "You okay? Look a little flush."

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. I really have to go now, see you." Her next class is a class that she'd dreaded to go. The teacher doesn't exactly like her as other teachers do.

"So today I'll assign you guys partners to work on this project and I'll give you guys this piece of paper to draw lots. I'll call half of you guys and you guys pick the partners who are the other half. Their names will be in the lots." Their teacher starts explaining almost immediately after the class starts.

Jisoo got called and she was fine working with anyone except for guys. When she flips the papers open she read the name, 'Jennie Kim'.
"Ms, can I please draw again ?" She told their teacher.

"Nope. It's settled and you picked it." Jisoo went closer to her teacher and showed the name she got. "She's trouble and I don't want my grades to go down." The teacher gave her a face as she sighs.

Everyone knows Jennie. "She actually has a higher grade than you last exam. Her attitude is the only one that needs fixing. But as what I can see now, your attitude needs fixing too." Jisoo was shocked that she got slumped into the same kind of trouble as Jennie.

She isn't like Jennie, who's manipulative, sneaky and just plain mean. She left class feeling dejected and was ready to go home although it was only the first period.

She was met with Jennie who had sunglasses on at her locker. She was casually sipping coffee and Jisoo just slightly pushed Jennie's shoulder, making the latter looked at her. "I'm having a rough day and you are making it rougher," Jisoo frowned at her.

"You're welcome?"Jennie simply said as she picked a file and put it in her tote leather bag. "If you ever do something that affects my grade, you'll regret it, you know who really runs this school and it isn't your trouble, edgy whatever you want to call yourself."

Jennie nodded as a smirk was plastered on her face. "Sweet girl turn bad." She whispered slowly before making her way out of Jisoo's sight.

" She whispered slowly before making her way out of Jisoo's sight