03 : "Jeon Jungkook"

03 : "Jeon Jungkook, the naturally talented"

• remember the words you told me? "love me 'til the day i die"surrender my everything 'cause you made me believe you're mine •

remember the words you told me? "love me 'til the day i die"
surrender my everything 'cause you made me believe you're mine •

PUBERTY. Did he hit puberty hard or was it puberty hit him hard? Either way, it did wonders on him. He hates to admit it but he has to thank his brother for landing the summer job as a lifeguard for him.

His stomach became tone and as he started working out, he got obsessed over having abs and even gained himself six-packs. To sum up, Jungkook was different. It's not like he was an outsider but it wasn't like he belonged in a clique too.

"Thanks for the ride," Jimin, the man he knew from freshman but they didn't associate with each other that much. Jungkook could count their interactions just by using his hand. "Y-yeah no problem." He stuttered at his own words.

He went for a short drive just enough to not be seen by anyone who knows who he was before he parked the car at the side of the road. His hands flew to the letter, shaking as he grabbed it.

"I'm not in trouble. You are not in trouble, Jk. You didn't tell anyone about the letter. You didn't tell anyone." He chanted to himself as he inhales and exhales, rubbing his chest in the process.

SEPTEMBER 11th, 2018

Jeon Jungkook, Locker #173.
St. Andrew Academy,
Junior Class of 2018.
AutumnWoods.

Dear Jeon Jungkook,

Congratulations! You have been chosen to participate in the annual Perfectionist Game of 2018-2019. Consider yourself as lucky as you are one of the chosen one to participate in this exclusive game.

Please meet us at midnight tonight, at St.Andrew's Gym #2. You will be brief about the rules and regulations with the former players and mentor of Perfectionist 2017-2018.

If you tell anyone about this you will regret it. We won't hesitate to play the game in our own way just to show you who you are dealing with. Please bring this invitation with you at the meetup. Attendance is required.

Sincerely,
Perfectionist's Audience.

"MIDNIGHT." He said out loud reading the contents over and over again, making sure he won't miss anything. Although Jungkook was quite sure that he wasn't the only one who got the letter since it was stated that it was an annual game.

Rather than feeling scared or nervous about the letter, he was actually kind of excited to see what type of games will be playing. If it was taekwondo, he'll surely do it. If it was an arcades games, he'll do it. He was feeling pumped and confident.

He had arrived early at the gym. He wanted to see if he could meet anyone of the audience's representative. He waited and waited in the car and it was almost 12 am but there wasn't even any sight of anyone.

He waited for 15 minutes before deciding that he should go inside in case they were already waiting for him. The gymnasium was dark when he entered. It was too dark for him, he scrambled to turn on the flashlight on his phone when he was met with a man whos busy with his e-cigarette. "You're late and I hate waiting." He said briefly puffing out the smoke out of his mouth.

"WELCOME to The Annual Perfectionist Game, I was chosen as your mentor for this game." It suddenly made sense to Jungkook, after all the crazy schemes that the man pulled last year were probably from the games.

"Are you the audience?"

"No,"

"Do you know who's the audience?"

"No,"

"So you just accept everything the audience threw at you even that means your life is in danger?"

"God, I thought you were the cool ones, not the nerds." The man ran his fingers through his hair. "If you could just like shut up for a second and let me tell you what to do." The man said as he checked his phone.

"A, you probably know who I am so why bother introducing myself. B, yes all the pranks and many more which you'll probably won't know and I have like zero energy to explain are part of this games. The Perfectionist Game is simple if you comply with them, it gets difficult if you ignore them and you've read the warning."

"So, why I didn't mind risking my life for this game? It's simple. Money. With each and every games you've completed, you'll receive a great amount of cash. Sometimes, the audiences will leave notes on what the other participants' games are. If you can do theirs' first, they'll be out of the game. The last person standing will win. Simple right,"

"Like the hunger games ?" Jungkook ask after he had been silent for a while. The man rolled his eyes, "Yeah, sure, whatever. Give me your number. If there's anything you'll need help with, tell me." He took Jungkook's phone as he typed his number.

"Hey, hey, T-taehyung ?" Jungkook ran after him as he was about to exit the gym. Taehyung stopped in his tracks and turned to face Jungkook. "Yeah?" He tilted his head, holding a cigarette with his mouth. "Did you won ?"

The man smirked and was quickly replaced with a frown. "Nah, a girl from St.Andrea beat me to it. I was the runner up tho. A piece of advice to you, girls are fighter. Don't let your guard down."

Jungkook was left with his contact and more information about the games. But as he felt before, only excitement filled his mind rather than anxiousness.

His mind kept on thinking about what he'll do first. He kept wondering what sorts of dare or games he'll receive for the first time. During lunch break, he saw Taehyung walking towards him as he sat down at his table causing eyes looking bored to his.

"Rumours say that the first game will be given today, are you nervous?"