09 : "early bird"

09 : early birds get the worm

"I JUST got kissed." Taehyung rolled his eyes as he lit up his cigarette. "Congratulations, are you going to search for her so you guys can be lovey-dovey now?" The man looked at him for a second before laughing. "Yeah, right sorry. It's just my first kiss and spontaneously done."

"Oh bummer, my first kiss got stolen by some mysterious gal. Trust me, that's not the only first thing you'll lose in this game." Upon hearing this his jaws dropped, "You mean they'll make us, players do 'it'." He said almost too loudly.

Taeyhyung blew the cigarette his way. "Hey, what's the big deal? Don't blow it at me!" Jungkook tried fanning it away. "Will you keep your voice down? Do you want us to get in trouble with the Perfectionist's Audiences? I didn't say anything about virginity. I'm talking about theft or anything you never thought of doing before."

Jungkook pouted, "Wait what do you mean us? You'll get in trouble too?" Taehyung sighed. "Do you think we are volunteering to help you guys?" Jungkook nodded. "Anyway was the girl who kissed me, a player too?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows. "Probably just a dare by her friends."

"What if she's-" Taehyung interrupted him, "Jungkook, remember this, no contact with the other players. You guys can't know each other identities. Never ever tell someone you are playing this game. Never talk about the game loudly. No one shall know, get it?"

"BUT-" Jungkook tried to say something, "No, buts. Tonight there's a football game, it's a perfect chance to do your dare." Taehyung said as he looked around the cafeteria. All of the post-perfectionist were there. "But, I'm playing tonight and we'll have a pee test after the game, if I do the 'thing' tonight, I won't pass."

Taehyung's brows arched, "Fine, I'll be cleaned and pee for you, just don't chicken out okay?" Jungkook's worried face dropped. "Okay!" He said enthusiastically. "Gosh, you're like weird." Taehyung shakes his head before going his way.

"He's cute." A voice comes from behind him, "Don't dirty him, Sana." Sana pouted as she twirled the ends of her hair. "You were cute once until you got 'dirty' by whom?" She says feigning as if she didn't know who.

"Does it start with J or does it ends with E. Maybe someone that rhymes with honey or Henny whichever suits your taste. There are 6 letters, I think." Sana smiles.

"OKAY, you're smiling like that which could only be meant one thing. You need a favour from me." Sana winks at him. "B to the I to the N to GO!" She said in between laughs.

"My player is a scaredy-cat. And we know Jen's isn't. We don't want another Jennie Kim in the game right? How about, you and I work together ?" She pulled the hem of Taehyung's leather jacket.

"What do I even gain from working with you?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows as he crossed his arms. Sana had a smile that could mirror the one plastered on a Cheshire Cat. She walks closer to him as he whispered in his ears.