12 : "what it seems"

12: "it's not what it seems to be"

"Why did you had to call me first?" She helped the person take off their shoes and jacket before covering them with the blanket

"Why did you had to call me first?" She helped the person take off their shoes and jacket before covering them with the blanket. "You're always on my speed dial." The person slurred before they closed their eyes, drifting to sleep. She exhaled a breath of relief, walking out towards the room next to it, peeping a small boy sleeping soundly inside.

She walks downstairs towards the kitchen when she looked at her phone and saw a voicemail. It was Lisa's. She drove towards the nearest diner that Lisa had sent her the address too. When she saw Lisa, she immediately hugged her. "I'm so sorry," She muttered as they sat at the diner.

"I feel stupid. I didn't listen to you and took the drink." Her head hung low, "It's fine, we can't change the past. But there's nothing else that happened right? You only got drugged right?" Jennie asked as she studies Lisa's face. There was something else that she doesn't want to tell her and Jennie didn't feel like forcing her to.

"I'm sorry, to call you late at night. You look tired." Lisa changed the subject, "I'm fine, J. The drugs' effects are gone I think. Let's go home," Jennie wasn't sure if Lisa was being honest or not but she had a rough day and was pretty worn out for the day. Besides, it isn't her nature to care about someone.

"Take care, just sleep everything off and you'll be fine." She waved Lisa goodbye after dropping her off and she was off back home. She entered the house quietly as she didn't want to wake the rest of the members up. She took off her jacket and went under the covers.

She heard footsteps come into the room, she felt a hand touch her body and her whole body tense. This isn't happening again. She thought but she calms when she heard the low hummed of a lullaby. "You can't do this," She tried to wriggle free from his grip. "I woke up and can't fall back asleep." He mumbles into her hair, "Isn't the wind cold? You should close your windows before sleeping, Jennie."

Her back was pressed to his chest and she could hear his breathing become slower. His hands were firm on her waist, pulling her closer to his body. "Tae..." Jennie called out his name and he hummed in response. "We can't do this," She said again, this time she managed to face him. "Can't sleep." He only mumbles, pulling her face to his chest, hugging her tightly.

"And it's not my problem." She muffled at his chest. "I know you missed this," He said again, "Just let me hold you for tonight and everything will go back to the way you want, the moment you step out of the room." He opened his eyes looking at her eyes. She closes her eyes, stop resisting his hold, "I hate you." Her voice cracked as she uttered it. Taehyung rests his forehead on hers, "I know." Before they both drift to sleep.

"Taehyung, Taehyung?" A hand waved in front of him and his mind focused back on the present

"Taehyung, Taehyung?" A hand waved in front of him and his mind focused back on the present. "Sorry, I was just thinking about last night." He took out his e-cigarette but he set it back down on the table. "So, what was your question again?" He looked towards the younger one. Taehyung studies his face and found it weird that he looked like an innocent boy one time but looked like one of the people like him another time.

"So, do you mind if I'm asking you on how did you lose your virginity?" He looked down as he knows guys are rarely the type to share stories especially this kind. "Do you really want to know?" Taehyung's eyes bore looking at him. He remembers his first time. No matter how many time he had sex after, he remembered the first time clearly as it was the only time he had make love to someone, the tears that fall on both of their shoulders as they muttered I love yous.

"Fine. If you tell anyone, you're dead." Jungkook nodded eagerly, "Consider it sealed." Taehyung sighed but a small smile crept to his face, a first that Jungkook had seen. "Lost both of our virginity at 15 coming to 16. We were clueless of course and it hurts at first cause I didn't know anything and neither did she. But for us, it was special since she was my sweetheart."

"But it was sad too. There were definitely tears." Jungkook looked at him in confusion, "Cause it hurts?" Taehyung shook his head, "No cause it was a separation. It was goodbye. The moment she stepped out the door meant we were strangers. So yeah, don't bother asking me who or why." Taehyung took a sip of his warm water.

"Well, since I'm not allowed to ask but I just lost my virginity yesterday. I think." Jungkook scratches the back of his head but Taehyung looked unamused. "Congratulations, should I throw a celebration for that?" He said, his face was blank. "Actually, I think I was drugged plus I was pretty high. Can't remember who it was or how it happened. The last person I remember seeing was the cheerleader." His face beams.

"And you want me to find out who?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows. Jungkook eagerly nodded. "Ah...typical jocks." He took out his phone as he scrolled a few times."Describe her," Jungkook thought for a while, "Well, Hoseok introduces us. She was flirty at first but she was sweet and kind. She helped me when I was almost blacked out." Taehyung raised his eyebrows, "You said you got drugged? You sure she didn't drug you?" Jk hesitantly shook his head.

"Well, is this her?" Taehyung showed a picture and Jungkook nodded enthusiastically. "Sweet, flirty, kind but bitchy. That's the word that describes the captain of the cheerleading squad, Park Rosé." Taehyung got up from his seat, "Can I date even if the game is still on?" He asked before Taehyung leaves. "Sure why not, but it's harder." He left the diner and drove back to his home.

He walked towards the kitchen and saw she was there cooking for dinner, her back was facing him and he had to fight the urge to hug her from behind. She looked towards him, "You didn't make any sound when you entered, can you call Jaehyun to meal?" She said focusing back on doing the meals. He nodded and went upstairs towards the younger's room.

He looks at him and saw that he was busy drawing a picture, "Jae...Let's eat." Taehyung said slowly and the younger one smiled and ran downstairs with the paper in his hand. He approached the female that was waiting for them at the dining table, "This is a gift for you!" He eagerly showed the papers to her. "Jae...What is this?" She asked a small smile appeared on her face.

"It's a drawing of the five of us! There are your mom and you, and there's Taehyung hyung, me and our father! It has been almost two years now that we became a family, Jennie noona!" He smiled brightly at her, Taehyung noticed the sadness that was evident in her eyes as smiled and thanked Jaehyun. "Jae...there's something you should know about us, Jennie and I" Taehyung started as he held Jaehyun's hands, Jennie swatted his hands away, "Don't listen to your brother, let's eat Jaehyun. We're a family, right?" She smiled at Jaehyun who nodded happily and throw daggers with her eyes at Taehyung mouthing, "Are you crazy?"

 We're a family, right?" She smiled at Jaehyun who nodded happily and throw daggers with her eyes at Taehyung mouthing, "Are you crazy?"