10 "complicated and hypocrisy"

10: " complicated and hypocrisy"

The place was too loud with cheers that it definitely hurts his eardrums

The place was too loud with cheers that it definitely hurts his eardrums. The band were marching ahead as cheerleaders were screaming at the top of their lungs. He rolled his eyes. Rosé kept spamming him that she needed to see him the whole day and he was done with her. The female was getting on his nerves now.

He watches from his seat as people were cheering with their heart might as if it brings a significant difference with how the team plays. "Tell me why am I not getting anything?" A female wearing full-on cheerleading outfit asked him, "I've been bored." The man looked at her with a disinterested face.

"It's because you've done the second one too fast." The female pouted, "Not my fault it's too easy. Bye, cheer for me kay!" She blows a kiss to the male before walking towards the field. He watches as almost all the post perfectionist was there. Namjoon was one of them who definitely wouldn't show his face at the field.

"Game on," He muttered under his breath as he watches the players get ready on the field. Nothing too unusual happened on the first half but it was weird how their star rookie player starts acting up after the first half causing the coach to bench him as they've been saying that he was exhausted as he went all Rambo on the first half which made them a big leapt.

When they won, Hoseok, the team captain invited all students to his house for a party and everyone knows a party at Hoseok's is a wild party. "Are you gonna go to Hoseok's ?" Rosé asked after they've all started going home or to Hoseok's party. "Nah, I don't feel like getting high or drunk."

"Really? You seemed like the type that's definitely won't and can't stay sober." Rosé picked up her bags, "For starters, you barely know me. Don't act like you know how people work. Usually, if there are parties, they'll be messages. Check your phone occasionally."

The wind that blows its way through him was peaceful for him. The sounds of the cargo train on the rails oddly makes him feel at ease. He laid down on the floor of the containers as the train carries it towards the row of factories. He could hear footsteps coming closer to him, a shuffled of footsteps followed by a breath of relief.

"Can't stay long. What did you want to say to me?" He opens his eyes before he closes them again, "Come on, we're enjoying the air. Plus it's been a while." He felt the tickles that came when the person's hair lightly made contact with his arms. "It tickles." he chuckled softly. "Oops sorry, I haven't got a chance to trim it." He heard the shuffling again.

"I missed this. I missed us hanging here. Can't we go back to where we once before, J?" He heard a low hummed, meant that the person agrees with him. "But we can't." The person said again. "Why? Is it because of the audience or because of you and Taehyung?" He sat up looking directly at their face. The person did too, ready to leave despite the train is still moving.

"You know it's complicated Yoongi..." She trailed. "What is complicated? The audiences or the thing that happened between you and Taehyung during the whole time we're playing the game?" He looked straight into her eyes seeing that she avoided his gaze while she looked out of the train seeing it was near a station but not their station.

"You know what happened between us, you and me Yoongi was all for the game but it gave me a cost with Taehyung and me, and that's why it's complicated Yoongi. Moreover, the audiences are still on us. There's not much we can do when our allies are small. Goodbye." She waited for the train to slow down before she jumps and walks towards the station, avoiding the securities of the cargo.

"Where are you going?" She rolled her eyes when she heard the voice asking her

"Where are you going?" She rolled her eyes when she heard the voice asking her. "Out." She simply answers as she looks at the choices of shoes she has. She picked heels since she knew she looked sexier with them on. "Beauty is a pain they say." She mumbles to herself, "Are you going to Hoseok's?" Jimin asked from the doorway she was about to make her way out.

"Yeah, why? Do you want to get high?" She asked not looking at him but at her phone instead. "You're always going out on Friday nights now, it's worrying our mother if you come home late, drunk or high." Rosé rolled her eyes at her brother. "Oooh suddenly when it comes to me she worries all the time but when it comes to you, you can have the whole house for the summer. Hypocrite much?" She scoffed.

"It's just a woman's instinct Chae, she worries for you because she's a woman too. You know how some men are." Jimin tried to reason with her. "Pfft, whatever. She's just putting on an act with dad. It's not like she actually sincerely cares about what happened to me." She walks towards her car, cutting the conversation with Jimin short. "Sure you don't want to come? You ought to find a boyfriend by now, Jimin." She snickered before driving off.

"Roséanne! You made it!" Hoseok went towards her for a hug. "Of course, wanted to support my co-captain." She hugs him back. "Jungkook!" He called out to one of his jockeys. "This is the one and only, Park Rosé, captain of the cheerleading squad. Grab some drinks, get drunk or high, who am I to judge? play beer pongs or a classic truth or dare in the living room, whatever! I'm sure you two will get along just fine." He patted Jungkook's back before leaving towards the backyard of his house into the pools.

Rosé twirls with her hair as she gawks at Jk's body silently. He was so damn fine. Rosé's only mission for the party was to get drunk or high whichever comes first but now she was determined for another type of game. "So Jungkook, is this your first party?" She dragged him to the kitchen as she mixed soju with the canned beer before she gave it to Jungkook.

"Soju and beer?" Jungkook questions her before answering hers. "It gave a little nice bitter kick to it, try it. It's addictive" She winks at him. He took a sip of the drink, "To answer your question, yes and no. First party as the QB but not my first party of the lifetime." Rosé smiled at that fact, "then let me show you what a real party is."