04 : "Roséanne Park"

04 : "Roséanne Park, the overachiever."

• and you got me thinking latelybitch, you crazyand nothing's ever good enough •

and you got me thinking lately
bitch, you crazy
and nothing's ever good enough •

"WHAT is this behaviour, young lady ?!" She hasn't even entered the house properly yet screaming were heard. "I told daddy that I went out," She rolls her eyes as she passed her mother harshly.

She went to the kitchen and was met with her twin brother, Jimin who was staring at her intently. "Heard that Jk sent you home, are you trynna get in his pants now?" She laughs mockingly at him.

"Stop picking on your brother, Roséanne. And he is a ' normal' young teen." Her mother nagged her but she ignored it. Rosie passed by the kitchen but stopped in her tracks before she went upstairs, "Maybe if he wasn't a pussy. On second thought, pussies are strong. He's weak as a dick and for the record birth giver, he's gay."

Rosie called from the top of the stairs, she could see Jimin's ears were red from embarrassment or anger. Maybe both. Rosie went to her room and laid down on the bed, picking up a piece of paper that was sent to her,

SEPTEMBER 11th, 2018

Park Roséanne, Locker #170
St. Andrea Academy,
Junior Class of 2018.
AutumnWoods.

Dear Park Roséanne,

Congratulations! You have been chosen to participate in the annual Perfectionist Game of 2018-2019. Consider yourself as lucky as you are one of the chosen one to participate in this exclusive game.

Please meet us at midnight tonight, at Belle Vie. You will be brief about the rules and regulations with the former players and mentor of Perfectionist 2017-2018.

If you tell anyone about this you will regret it. We won't hesitate to play the game in our own way just to show you who you are dealing with. Please bring this invitation with you at the meetup. Attendance is required.

Sincerely,
Perfectionist's Audience.

HER thoughts were interrupted when there's a knock on her door, "Whaddya want ?" She said harshly as she hid the letter under her pillow. The door was opened and it revealed Jimin. "H-how did you know that I was with Jungkook ?" Jimin ignored the remarks that was being thrown as he avoided eye contact.

"I have eyes, idiot. Plus, when you're with a man that's good looking, your unstraight ass is showing. Now, get out." Jimin did as he told, not wanting to have another conversation with his twin sister. She is always plain bitchy and rude so why bother waste energy.

As Jimin went downstairs, he was met with their mother, "Don't take what she said personally, darling. She ought to be taught where her place is. If only your father isn't babying her too much."

Jimin just nodded as he didn't feel like hearing any more remarks from any of the females of the household. Dinner was filled with silence as the only person talking was Rosé. She had told each detail of how her day was going with their father agreeing to every word she says even though some of them were quite rude according to Jimin.

"OOH, midnight gaydezvous?" The voice that shook him as he saw the silhouette in the car. "What are you doing out at midnight?" He ignored her snarky remarks. "What are YOU doing out at midnight?" She asked him back.

"None of your business, Chae." Jimin rolled his eyes as he checked his phone. "Don't call me that. I only accept Rosé, Roséanne and Rosie. The rest are ugh." She took a glance at the clock once and twice before looking back at her brother.

"I need a drive-thru, your little secret is dead if you tell birth giver." She flipped him off one last time before hitting the pedals.

"Annoying." She said under her breath as she drives to her destination, she checked the surroundings in case there was someone around.

WHEN she arrived at the café, there was only a hooded man with his dark coffee on the table. Rosé sat a few seats away from him as she read back the letter, "How cruel, making me wait." She muttered under her breath.

Soon her eyes caught glimpse of the hooded man and he took a seat in front of her, making Rosé hid the letter as fast as she could. "It's you?" The man said with a scoff, "Maybe I'm in luck." He slid his hoodie off.

"I'm Min Yoongi, Welcome to the annual Perfectionist Game 2018-2019. Are you ready to turn your world upside down ?" Yoongi said in one breath. Rosé's eyebrow raised as she looks at the man in front of her.

It was impossible that no one knew who Yoongi was. He was famous for various reason. "Park Roséanne." Rosé reaches out her hand, putting her angelic face on. Her other hand plays with the ends of her hair, twirling them a little bit. Yoongi shook her hand as a smirk appeared on his face, "So this is your angelic face huh. You get everything you want with this ?" He asked.

"ONLY on what I desire." Rosé returned his smirk. Yoongi nodded a few time as he got up, "I'm actually on probation if you don't know but I think we're in luck. With my mentoring and your facade, you might just win this game. Here." Yoongi handed her an ancient phone. "There's only my number in there, connect with me through that phone only. See ya later, sugar."

Rosé was escatic when she saw the text that Yoongi had sent her, she was delighted to execute her first game. But the text from the audience was what kept her going. She didn't knew who the audience meant but luckily Yoongi knows his people and had made her life easier by sending a picture of who she was supposed to be looking for.

Her eyes were in crinkles as she smiled, walking her way down to St. Andrew's Hall. Luckily it was easier for them and vice versa to go to each school since St. Andrew was still undergoing a renovation after last year firecracker prank that made the school on fire.

She looked back at the text one last time and when she spotted the targeted victim, she walks closer to him, pushing him to the lockers as she grabbed his collars, kissing him as she closed her eyes. She heard the gasps coming from others and she hoped that they would publicly display her 'eagerness'

[ Perfectionist's Audience]: Make out with Nicholas Lim for 3 seconds. Bonus point if it was published to social media.

 Bonus point if it was published to social media