05 : "Chou Tzuyu"

05 : "Chou Tzuyu, The Princess."

• i been doing stupid thingswilder than i've ever beenyou've become my favorite since •

i been doing stupid things
wilder than i've ever been
you've become my favorite since •

SEPTEMBER 11th, 2018

Chou Tzuyu, Locker #248
St. Andrea Academy,
Junior Class of 2018.
AutumnWoods.

Dear Chou Tzuyu,

Congratulations! You have been chosen to participate in the annual Perfectionist Game of 2018-2019. Consider yourself as lucky as you are one of the chosen one to participate in this exclusive game.

Please meet us at midnight tonight, at Amoré Café. You will be brief about the rules and regulations with the former players and mentor of Perfectionist 2017-2018.

If you tell anyone about this you will regret it. We won't hesitate to play the game in our own way just to show you who you are dealing with. Please bring this invitation with you at the meetup. Attendance is required.

Sincerely,
Perfectionist's Audience.

"THERE'S no way in hell, I'm joining this game." She shouted a little too loud causing the other to kick at her shin. "Shush, will you. It's not like you have a choice. You are chosen. You can't back down." She took a piece of paper and jotted down her numbers.

"Text or call me if there's anything. In a day or two, there will be a text being sent. The deadline for each game usually doesn't exceed 2 days. They'll do anything in their ways to make you fall. Remember that,"

Tzuyu watch as Sana leaves the café. She watches the letter over and over again before she stuck them in the back of her jeans. She doesn't need any more money and she didn't need the fame. She is a princess, everyone knows that. She has everything.

"GET IT GIRL," Shoutings from all around the halls as she was passing by the too much PDA than what shed wanted to see at St.Andrews.

With how their private school were opened to one another suffering from the damaged done at St. Andrew's student who blew up the school lab and classroom with firecrackers last year, St. Andrea's authorities were too generous in lending their school in which both of the students can go to the others' school. "Ugh," she said under her breath making her way back to St.Andrea.

Her phone chimed as she peeked at the caller id, it's an unknown number. She shoved it back in her handbag as she went straight to the lockers. Sana was standing there, scrolling through her phone. "Did you get any text ?" Tzuyu ignored her as she proceeded to unlock her lockers. "Regarding the game, Tzuyu." Sana well-whispered as she held her wrist.