11 : "first time"

11 : "first time for everything"

"I already settled your test don't worry," He felt someone patted his back

"I already settled your test don't worry," He felt someone patted his back. "Your teammates are getting you to Hoseok's. I'll meet you there." He was left alone before his teammates stormed him. Acting like everything was fine when you're high is definitely difficult. "Partayyy!!" He heard the rest cheered so he did too.

The ride to Hoseok's wasn't long, he had just laid back at the couch while the rest were getting the keg stands, beers, red solo cups ready. "Gosh Jk, you look like you're high." He heard Hoseok chuckled. Hoseok disappears from his sight before he sat next to him. "I'm fine," Jk sat up when he saw a line was being prepared on the coffee table. "Snort it."

"Is that cocaine?" He was still able to ask Hoseok even if he was feeling pretty high. "Yeah, didn't you know that I supply to others? Welp, now you know. Giving you this one free. Get high up man." He patted his back before checking his kitchen for beers.

Jungkook stared at the line unsure of what to do. When the audiences told him to get high, Taehyung had just let him inhale whatever substance that he'd smoke, he had never tried snorting before. So he didn't, he just let the line and left the table. Some party goers will definitely not pass the opportunity to snort it.

Now he was in the kitchen with a cheerleader he had forgotten her name. Jk wasn't sure if he was still high but the girl was damn flirty and touchy for some reasons. Soon he felt a tap on the back of his shoulders, "Man, I was worried about you but you seemed fine. Find me if there's anything." He knows that voice. He tried to stop him from leaving the kitchen but he was too fast and he stumbled forward.

"Jk? You're drunk. Here sober up." A girl offered him a drink and he took it. She seems nice. She sounded nice and her hands was soft. He didn't know what happens next. All he knows was that the audiences had applauded him and Taehyung was buzzing him lots of time. He woke up in Hoseok's room under the covers. "Fcuk!"

"Hey! You're awake. Here plain water," Hoseok came to view. "Boy, you didn't know how shock and proud I was of you." He opened the curtains in his room. "What do you mean?" Jungkook asked still unsure and nothing came to his memories of the night before. "Well for starters, someone left you in this room half-naked. And this," He picks up a bra and tossed it at Jungkook. "Was that someone. I don't appreciate that you had sex in my room tho. I need to call the maids later, and change bed or whatever." He laughs.

"You're only dropping me at Hoseok's? I thought we're gonna go to the party together?" Lisa asked when Jennie drove her to the party

"You're only dropping me at Hoseok's? I thought we're gonna go to the party together?" Lisa asked when Jennie drove her to the party. "Can't. I have personal things to attend to. Just don't accept any drinks from others. Keep your phone batteries alive, and do the audience's task. Simple right? You don't have to get drunk if you want to."

"But Jen-," Lisa tried to get her to come over but Jennie was hard rock solid. "I would have come if it wasn't for this thing, Lisa. Take care." Lisa watches as Jennie's car drives off. This was her first party and she didn't know what to do especially since it was a rare experience for her. She gulps as she slowly enters the house, the strong smell of liquor and sweats hit her nose as soon as she entered.

There were people dancing everywhere and she wasn't sure where she should go. There were a couple in the kitchen although the man seemed uninterested, people playing beer pong, some were even skinny dipping at the pool. Take about bravery. She settled by sitting at the stairs, avoiding chaos.

"You look lonely," She looks up to a girl with a red solo cup in her hand. "I'm one of the cheerleaders and to be honest, this party isn't really my style." She sat next to Lisa. "Cheerleaders seems like they own these parties." Lisa rolled her eyes. "Oh, you don't know me. Coke?" She handed her the cup she was bringing.

"No thanks, been told to not take a drink from someone." The girl chuckles, "It's coke, honey. Plus I'm a female. We protect one another, trust me." She pulled Lisa's hand and gave her the drink. "Well, I have to go join the beer pong. Been waiting for a while to show my skills." She winked before she left Lisa alone.

Lisa smells the drink and it was indeed coke so she drank it. She didn't know if it was the effect of the strong smell of liquor around the house that got to her or the strong burning from the drugs the people in the living room is smoking. So she went out. She let the fresh air hit her went she saw a man who didn't look too well, walking to the streets.

"Hey," She ran after him, she felt her mind getting dizzy all of sudden. She pulled the man towards, "I think you need to lay down." She helped him walk upstairs into a room before she settles him on the bed. Her eyes were battling to stay awake, she felt hot for some reason and she blacked out.

"Fcuk! Ugh, my head." She oddly feels a warm sensation to her left. "Ugh, I'm gonna puke." She ran towards a room hoping it was the bathroom and when she got it right, she puked at the toilet bowl. She puked all of the contents. She slowly stood up and check herself in the mirror, realising that she was in her undergarments.

She ran back to the bathroom and saw a guy, brunette who seemed like he belonged to the football team. She looks at his face clearer and recognised him. It is one of the football players. "Fcuk! No! I didn't have sex with him." She picked up her clothes and saw that he was half-naked too. Passed out on the bed.

"Fcuk!Fcuk!Fcuk!" She cursed as she ran downstairs, heading towards the cheerleader who gave her the so-called coke. "What did you put in my drink?" She asked but the music was too loud and she wasn't sure if the girl was sober. "What?! Chill out babe! Have fun! Get drunk! Passed out! Have sex! Group sex is okay too!" She was laughing out of her mind.

Lisa couldn't take it, she dragged the girl towards the open yard and asked the girl the same question again. "What did you put in my drink bitch?" This time she was more aggressive. "Ecstasy and Viagra! Sounds fine right, Oh look a hickey! You did have fun. Do this every weekend and everyone will pay attention to you," She smirked before pushing Lisa's hand off her.

"You're too uptight," She said again before entering the house. Her eyes welled up with tears. Her first time was taken from her. Some may find it like it's nothing but she had wanted it to be a special time for her. "J? Damn it." She cried, running away from the house. She hid behind a tree. "Jennie's. Leave some money and we'll talk. Beep!" She exhales a breath, making her voice sounded clearer. "J, I need help. I got drugged."