08 : "first task"

08 : "first task : be a lion or a chicken"

(disclaimer: i don't support nor condone sexual harassment).

• feel so good being bad,there's no way i'm turning backnow the pain is for pleasurecause nothing can measure •

feel so good being bad,
there's no way i'm turning back
now the pain is for pleasure
cause nothing can measure •

"SO," She sipped her coffee, sunglasses still on. "Are you going to be a dick or," She played with her long manicured nails on the table before looking directly at her again. Atleast that was her assumption since she did wore sunglasses. "A dick?" She asked continuing her question.

"What's the difference?" The girl infront of her asked. "Gosh, get your brain working. Males would say 'are you gonna be a pussy or a pussy?' ugh as if. Dicks are the weakest. Everyone knows it. Unless you're a virgin." She mimicked the guys from the football squad.

"Lisa come on, skip class and get drunk. Then you do your task. That way, no doubt you will not even remember any second that happened with him. Plus you got one of the easiest. My first task was definitely harder."

"How is a lap dance easy?" Jennie stood up and sat back down before she moves slowly on the bed she was sitting. "You." "Move." "Your." "Butt." She said with pauses in between. "Isn't it easy?" She smirked at the girl. "Plus,"

She stands up and walks slowly towards Lisa who was sitting on the chair in front of her desk, she pulls Lisa's chin up as one of her legs was on the chair making Lisa unable to move, "Imagine all the things you can buy with the money you'll earn." She whispered breathily towards Lisa's ear.

Jennie's phone chimes in a few seconds and Lisa feel like she was paralysed. "Gotta go babe, see you and lookup porn video or something. Learn how to lap dance 101 in youtube or whatever." She snickered as she blows a kiss to Lisa.

"GOD, my life is a disaster," She said outloud as she opens her windows. Her window was facing the neighbours' windows and she knew that the neighbours have a son. Somehow she wished that she could just see him once. She hung her head close to the windows seat as she lets the cool breeze in.

"Aren't you going to get cold since you're wearing a spaghetti tank top?" A masculine voice panics her and she almost hit her head on the windows. She ran to pick up a blanket, covering herself before sitting back at the window.

"Ugh, hi, I'm Lalisa. I think we've never met before?" She stumbles with her words, embarrassed that he saw her with only her tank top.

"I'm Mingyu. So, I can't help but hearing that you said that your life is a disaster? What's that about?" Lisa was curious about why this guy was being so kind and she didn't want to think too much about it as he probably couldn't sleep like her too.

"I have a random question actually," She looks towards him hopefully he doesn't get any wrong ideas or think she's weird. "Do you know how to differentiate between people who are gay, bi, or straight?" Mingyu had a serious look on his face before bursting out laughing loudly which made Lisa hushed him.

"You're gonna wake up the neighbours!" She hushed him again. "Did something happened with your study date with the infamous Jennie Kim?" Lisa was shocked on how he knew Jennie especially since she was sure that her windows were closed at the time.

"How do you know Jennie?" Mingyu's eyebrow arched again before laughing loudly again. "Who doesn't know Jennie Kim ? God, you live under the rock or what? Btw I go to St.Andrews in case you didn't know."

"I didn't." She said softly. "Any way to answer the second question first, I bumped into her when she left your house and to answer the first one is, you can't really differentiate people's orientation."

"SO, the girl thought I was gay" Jennie laughs loudly as she and her bestfriend, Irene walks down the halls. "God, I can't believe she thought you were gay or.." She mischievously smiled at Jennie, "or she's gay." She whispered.

"Oh god girl, you gotta watch out or else she might confess to you." Irene snickered loudly before going on her way as they stopped at Lisa's lockers. "You ready scaredy-cat?" Jennie closed Lisa's lockers to gain her attention. "Why did the girl say that?" Lisa nervously asked. She knew who Irene was and she was definitely intimidated by her.

"Nothing that important, so today I'll force out the 'victim', there will be a chair waiting for him and you, my darling," Jennie pulls Lisa by her waist as she whispered to her, "give him the best and heated lap dance. Roar in his ears. Counting on you boo," Jennie waved goodbye to Lisa even without Lisa saying anything.

When Jennie said forcing out the victim, Lisa didn't expect this. She was hiding at the corner of the chairs waiting for the specific person Jennie pulls. When he was in sight, she hoped she didn't chicken out.

Students were running around towards the exit as the fire alarm goes off, Jennie pushed the male to the chair and Lisa did what she had to do, she sat on his lap and start dancing, when she looked towards Jennie, she saw the words that she mouthed towards her, "Kiss him, bonus point!" Jennie said as she points towards her own phone screen and she did.

"I remember being in that position," a male whispered towards Jennie's ears. "Hated." "Every." "Second." "Of." "It." He said in between pauses. "Really?" Jennie turns to face him as all other students were still listening to the principal talking about someone hacking the fire alarm system.

"Cause I for sure remember that your--" she rest her hands on his chest before slightly touching his dick, "dick was hard for me, Taehyung." She breathily whispered in his ears. She removed her hands and waved at him before heading towards Lisa. "Ooh, you and Jennie." Sana cheered softly. "The never-ending sexual tension," Namjoon added as he pats Taehyung's back.

"You did great, boo." Jennie pats Lisa's shoulders while the girl was having a mental breakdown internally. "Plus The Perfectionist even gave you a bonus mission and you did it! Proud of you." Jennie smiled at her. "Are you the one who hacked the schools' system?" Jennie looked shocked for a second before she smirked, "A magician never tells her secret."