Chapter 6

Chapter 6

.

.

.
\\FLASHBACK\\

He was a handsome man. His dark brown hair was sleeked back by some type of hair gel as his dark chocolate brown eyes watched me carefully. Even though he was taller than my small petite frame, I didn't mind it, in fact I loved it. I was young and dumb.

Nobody knew what he did behind closed doors whenever I didn't do exactly what he wanted me to do. It had taken me months to realize that he wasn't the same handsome guy that I knew when we first started going out. He had changed for the worse.

He would come home late and beat me out of anger because I was the only one around.

We would go somewhere together and if I slipped up on anything, he'd wait until we got home to beat me because I wasn't perfect for him.

But than, he promised that he'd change for me and he did for a few weeks before he proposed to me. After the proposal, he reverted back to his old ways as if nothing really happened. And because of his careless actions, I lost what was the most precious thing to me.

Our baby.

\\FLASHBACK END\\

The quiet beeping stirred me from my nightmare of my ex boyfriend, Andrew. Quickly opening my eyes, I sat up in the bed while looking around the dark room before picking up my cellphone that displayed 10 pm in bold blinking words.

It's about time I left.

I sat up, stretching as I did.

Time to go get some relaxation.

Quickly getting out of my huge yet soft bed, I pulled on my long dark blue pants that I had left out on the end table before tucking the gown into the rim of my pants and pulling on a huge baggy shirt that belonged to one of my ex boyfriends since I kept forgetting to throw them away. Slipping on my gray flats, I quietly slipped out of my room before hurrying down the stairs and out the door as quietly as I could. I quickly turned on my car and pulled out of the driveway in a quick hurry.

I'll miss you two. I thought to myself as our house disappeared out of view.

But I'll be back with a surprise.

~~~~~~~

A Few Days Later~

Jackson's POV

"Sir. You have some visitors who've come to see you." My secretary buzzed in as I sighed and clicked the button.

"Who is it?"

"Doctor Richard." She sighed, her tone becoming bored.

"Send him up!" I cheered while smiling.

I hope he brought me some lunch this time.

Just as I had thought that, the large double doors to my office swung open to reveal my best friend who had some girl attached to his arm with another girl walking beside him. Both of the girls with him looked familiar yet I couldn't place my finger on where I've seen them.

"Hey, Richie. Ready to go out to lunch?" I asked while standing up as the girl attached to his arm stepped up.

"We've got to talk, Mister Billionaire." She whispered, a smirk playing on her lips as the other girl closed and locked my office doors.

"Richie?" I asked while raising my eyebrow at him as he took a seat and shrugged.

"This is my new girlfriend and that's her sister. They want to talk business with you." He shrugged while running his hand through his short black hair.

"And what business is that?" I asked while eyeing the girls wearily.

"The disappearance of our older sister." The one with all the piercings spoke up.

"Your sister? I don't know of a girl." I shrugged while sitting back down.

"You dirty fucking liar! I should cut your d-"

"How about I show you a picture." The one who had tattoos all over her arms spoke up, placing a firm hand over the other girl's mouth.

"Sure, but I don't really care."

The girl slowly pulled a picture out of her purse before handing it over. I stared at the familiar picture of Scarlett as she smiled at the camera.

"I don't know her." I threw the picture down on my desk as the girl with the piercings was glaring holes through me.

"What the fuck do you mean? Of course you know her! She came to your office a few days ago to inform you of your existing baby!!! Listen to me buddy! We believe she ran away because of the stupid crap that you told her!"

"What did I tell this girl?" I asked, pointing to the picture.

"You told her that it'd be better if she'd get an abortion!! How could you?! It's your baby too!!" The girls screamed together as I smirked.

"There's no proof that that's my baby. She probably screwed another guy that morning or night. I don't want nothing to do with that whore's baby." I shrugged while Richie shook his head disapprovingly as that lit the fire to the girls anger.

------------