Chapter 18

Chapter 18

.

.

.

.

.

"Time to go tell the family!!" Jackson's mom cheered while helping me up as I stopped her.

"Wait, I have to do something." I smiled while turning to Jackson who just sat in the hospital bed, staring at us. Hurrying over to him, I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him as he wrapped his arm around my waist. "I love you," I whispered while pulling back as he smiled.

"I love you too. Be careful." He smiled while releasing me, not before he kissed my baby bump. "And I love you both." He whispered as I smiled and hurried out of the room after Mrs. Sampson.

"Goodness, I love you two!! Reminds me of when Daniel and I were in love." She squealed as we stepped into the elevator. She pressed for the first floor as the doors closed and the elevator started moving.

"Is this Daniel guy Jackson's father?" I asked while raising an eyebrow as she started laughing.

"Darling. I'm not so innocent as the other rich people are. I was in love! Daniel was the traveler that I met while I was in Hawaii. I mean this man! Sugar, this man was like paradise! He took me for a ride!!" She squealed like a teenager who just had sex for the first time.

"W-Whoa. You fucked him on the same day you arrived? Pardon, my language." I questioned as she smirked.

"Darling. Back then, I was hot. I had the curves, the looks, even the boobs! I still have them to this day, but I'm a happily married gal." She smiled while playing with her ring. "But he was new to me. My entire life was base on seeing fit, pale people. It was boring to me! I hated seeing them! I wanted to see different people, different places; I wanted to be free!" She shouted as we walked out of the elevator.

"What happened after that?" I asked, pushing her for more of her story. We walked out of the hospital and towards a pearly white limo where a man stood next to the door in a clean white suit. "Whoa," I whispered as the guy smiled at us.

"Good day Lady Sampson and Miss Cammington. Are you ladies ready to leave?" He asked as I just nodded quietly.

"Good day to you too, Martin. Yes, I'd like to go and tell my family about our new family members." She smiled as he looked at me before smiling.

"Congratulations, madam." He nodded while opening the door for us as Mrs. Sampson got in first.

"Thank you," I whispered while climbing in as he closed the door. "Please continue!!" I begged, curious to what happened next.

"Let's see. Daniel was one of those hunky travelers who just so happened to be in Hawaii the same time I was. We ended up bumping into each other since I got lost along the way of touring the huge tourist trap. He took me out to eat, treated me like a real woman, and when the night came, he loved me like a lover. We stayed together for three years. Traveled to new places, met new people, fell in love over and over again, and did everything a couple did." She sighed while leaning back in her chair.

"But what happened?"

"Well, I got pregnant, and Daniel said that he wasn't ready to be tied down yet, so we split. He left for another country, and I returned to England." She whispered, cringing at the memory.

"I'm sorry," I whispered while patting her shoulder.

"But it got better. I guess you can say. Upon arriving at my parent's mansion, my mother who came tumbling down the stairs in a heap squished me into a hug. You see, I never told nor asked my parents to leave, I just left. For three years. But after a week, I was already placed into an arranged marriage to some guy that I didn't even know. He was outstandingly handsome. And he wasn't pale! He was a cream color with some tan. But of all people, he was the first that I've told about my pregnancy." She mumbled while running her hands through her hair.

"What did he say?" I asked as she turned and looked at me before smiling.

"He said that he'd take care of OUR baby and me. He didn't mind the fact that Gabriel wasn't his son. The only thing that mattered to him was that I was happy and that we were cared for properly. After that, I was glad to be his wife. I mean, I loved him so much. He was WAY better than Daniel." She nodded as I smiled.

"By the way, who's Gabriel?" I asked as she looked at me for a second.

"Jackson didn't tell you about his siblings, did he?" She asked as I quickly nodded.

"Yes yes! He told me that he had three brother and two sisters. He was older than his sisters and his one brother, but he was younger than his other two brothers." I explained as she leaned back in her seat and smiled.

"Okay, I'll tell you all of their names in order. My first born was Gabriel then came Jasper, Jackson, George, Mary, and lastly Anna. Yeah, I had a lot of children, but I couldn't help it. I loved that man! And the things he does in the b-"

"Excuse me, ma'am. We've arrived." Martin smiled while holding open the door.