Your Bio

We're going skip the appearance and junk, just do as you please, but you are a human and you're 17.

History: You lived a relatively peaceful life until one day at age 12 your village was attacked by grimm, it took out almost the entire population and you were one of the dozen survivors left from the attack. Your parents, your friends, your teachers, none of them were among the survivors, you couldn't even say you seen any of those people before in your life. 

After that, you shut down emotionally, unable to properly cope with the death of literally everyone you ever knew and instead you just focused on trying to become a huntsmen, swearing that you will prevent some kid from going through something like that again.

Personality: You're quite the lazy person, you prefer lazing around in your room on a Saturday afternoon instead of doing something like walking or exercising, it was never something you really found appealing and you were fine with that. You are also carefree about most things, not really caring much about your social status or your behavior in class, to put it most simply you were too lazy to care about most things. However, one thing you love more than being lazy and actually care about is making people happy, either by making a fool out of yourself or by others, although without a shadow of a doubt, your favorite way to do so was by telling a lame joke or pun. You believed that if it made you or someone else laugh, then it was a great joke. Although you weren't above flirting with people just for the sake of flirting, you saw it as harmless fun, they felt good about themselves and all you had to do was swallow your pride when they moved to reject you. Not that you were only getting rejected, no a fair amount of times you rejected the other person as well.

You rejected the people mostly because you didn't want to get attached to anyone, you may like the people and enjoy making them happy, but you didn't dare try and bond with any of them. You were terrified that the grimm would only take them away again like before, you still didn't know how to deal with the emotions regarding the death of everyone, you always just shut down when people talk about it and leave to be by yourself. This loneliness has resulted in you just not caring about your well-being and it reflects in your fighting style of always being on the front lines, either meeting a herd of grim head on or always being in close range of your enemy. 

Weapon: Your weapon that you built yourself and named "Emerald Blasters" after the loud sound of the revolver and the green colour scheme. They were two revolvers that pack a big punch and have blades underneath the barrels that extends outward and ends with two curved pointed tips. The only part of your gun that can change in any way were the handles, they could move downward to straighten the blades into actual knives or remain the same so you can use them as revolvers. Although you can still shoot when they're in the knife mode.

Semblance: Combo Breaker - For every hit that the enemy gets on you, you become faster and stronger, although that's not to say you regenerate any wounds or aura that is taken away from you while using your semblance. 

A/N: Just updating the bio to include the link to the book's theme song.