Romance Rules

A/N: This is merely the rules of how romance will work, especially in regards to votes and break ups since the reader can break up or be broken up with. 

Alright, I know some of you are probably wanting a harem instead of a singular love interest, but I think I'm more comfortable handling a single romance rather than making a large set of the cast fall for you. Not that multiple characters can't decide they like you, hell maybe some ties will play into the story itself, although the winner of the vote will be the one the reader falls for until I get enough requests to change the partner, in which case another voting will take place and the old partner will be broken up, the cycle repeating until the story ends and whoever is the lucky person in the end will get their happy ending with the reader. Assuming anyone gets a happy ending, it could be possible the reader can die, the love interest can die, literally anyone can die.

You never know how romance will play out for the reader, each character are their own people and like most people they come with problems, flaws and baggage so it's not always going to be sunshine and rainbows. As mentioned before, the love interest can die though, especially with the fall of beacon looming in the background and who knows how the story will change with the extra cast? Maybe Pyrrha might not even get to know about the maidens? Maybe  won't fall?  Maybe you die before then? Anything is possible. Regardless, if your love interest dies, I'll put up a vote about rather to stay single (Again, until I get enough requests to change it) or begin setting up another romance.

Of course you can request other people not on the list (NDGO for example), even those who are in a relationship/hinted/set up to go into a relationship (Undyne/Nora/Pyrrha respectively) if you so choose, but some might not take it so well, especially said ex if you do end up breaking up a relationship. 

And before anyone asks, yes this can also be used to vote for guys if you so wanted, the reader can be bisexual if enough votes for any of the guys come in that they beat out any of the girls. I didn't list them above because I'm not sure if anyone would want it, but it is option. Although this does segue well into my next part, not every character is straight, some could be bisexual and some can even be gay or lesbian and you can only find out by clues in the story, of course should a lesbian female or straight male character end up winning the vote I'll reveal it in a chapter and do another voting session. 

Also, your love isn't about turn bad people into good people, so keep that in mind when voting for more... Ambitious choices. Although it does lead to a good segue, the story is tailored by how you guys want it to go, so if enough demand is made the reader could, in theory, go down the path of evil but that also means some people might not follow the same path. Bringing me to my next point, the romance can be ended by the love interest if things go badly, for example Ruby who wants nothing more than to be a huntress and saving the world isn't exactly about to turn around and help you slaughter innocent people. 

Lastly, breaking up can happen by the character due to plot out of your control, like maybe your love interest falls for another person that just get introduced into the story, an hypothetical example being Weiss falls for Neptune and decides to break up with you to be with him. Some times that's just how life is, things are some times out of your control. This does segue well into my next topic.

Other characters can end up falling in love with one another if left to their own devices, an example would be Pyrrha and Jaune falling in love with one another if the voting session doesn't end up with Pyrrha or Jaune winning the voting session.

If a voting session isn't up, that means you can use this to call for another voting session.

If there is one, vote for your romance option on said voting session.