Team Bio

A/N: Yeah, figured I'd do this and get some detail into your teams since I didn't really go into detail about them all too much. Of course I'm not going to give you their entire story, just basic stuff such as weapons, semblance, magic, think of it as a little profile of the information you have so far.

Name: Asriel Dreemurr

Age: 17 

Appearance: A white furred goat monster that stands at 6 feet with a small body frame. He has blue eyes and has two horns that he claims are still growing but will reach the same size as his father's soon. He wears a green and yellow sweater, black pants and has a gold heart shaped locket wrapped around his neck at all times, it should also be noted that he doesn't wear shoes. 

History: The prince of the monsters that met his end at the hands of humans long ago before given another chance of life by Frisk Dreemurr and the seven souls, a chance he wishes to use to help make the world a better place by fighting back against the grimm. 

Personality: Asriel is a friendly person and dislikes having to cause harm but is willing to do anything to help his friends out. He can be naive at times and is a bit skittish, but when push comes to shove, he'll tough it out and follow what he believes is right.

Magic: Asriel uses an oddly wide variety of magic, ranging from stars, lighting, swords, bullets, lasers and even a weapon that distorts reality itself to attack it's target. However despite the magic he uses, he doesn't seem to have the ability to change the soul colour, but he could lock the soul in place for a short while. He is also capable of flight for a short while should the need arrive. 

Relations:

Frisk - Adopted sister, the two get along greatly and seem to enjoy playing around. Asriel claims he has to get her to open up a bit more when she is around new people but says she is a confident and fun girl once you get to know her.

Chara - Adopted sister, the two are extremely close, Asriel being the only one capable of calming her down and is usually the one to drag Chara along to events. He assures you that Chara is a good person, just rough around the edges.

Asgore - Father, Asriel doesn't talk too much about him but says he is a great dad who will do a lot for his people.

Toriel - Mother, the two have a strong relationship and often makes puns and jokes with one another, although he says she can be scary at times.

Muffet - Acquaintance, Asriel prides himself on knowing a majority of his people, although he admits he doesn't them too good personally.

Y/N - Leader, Asriel respects your position as leader and wants to become good friends with you!

-------------------

Name: Muffet

Age: 17

Appearance: A purple skinned spider monster that stands at 5 foot 8 inches with a petite body. She spots 5 pure black eyes and 6 arms going down her body, his lower arms ending just above her hips, her upper arms where a regular human and monster arms would be and lastly her middle arms are just below her chest area. Her outfit consists of red rompers with puffy shoulder and shorts, two buttons securing the outfit together, although she does have a pink ribbon wrapped around her neck. She also wears black leggings underneath her rompers and wears black high heels while keeping her black shoulder length hair in two pig tails.

History: A former baker who runs several charities for spiders in need, the pay provided by royal family on top of the regular pay of a huntsmen lured this spider out of her web in hopes to end spider suffering everywhere.

Personality: Muffet loves to tease people and although she is driven by money she cares deeply about her spiders wants nothing but the best for them. 

Magic: Muffet uses her magic in both profession and appearance as she throws pastries and even sends spiders at her enemies, although she claims her favorite thing to do is to summon her "pet" and feed it. Her webs serve as a way to make her enemy stuck and turns the soul of the enemy into purple, only allowing it travel across the webs and and along the webs. 

Relations: 

Cupcake - Pet, Muffet says she can call her pet forth whenever she wants but it is rather large and can be draining to use. Although she assures you that you'll play with it later.

Asriel - Acquaintance, Muffet knows about Asriel quite well but the two never really talked besides greetings in the streets when the two stumbled across each other. She claims he is so sweet it will probably give her a toothache if she ate him. You somehow don't doubt that. 

Chara - Acquaintance, Muffet knows about Chara as well, however unlike Asriel, the two never really spoke even when coming across one another. Muffet claims she is a bit scary and says she would ruin a batch of her spider donuts. You questioned what she meant by that, but she only giggled.

Y/N - Leader, Muffet trusts your leadership ability and claims you are a fun person to tease. 

-------------------

Name: Chara 

Age: 17

Appearance: A rather pale skinned girl standing at 5 feet 6 inches with a well toned body and an above average bust size. Chara has rosy cheeks and red eyes, her brown hair falling to her shoulders without any style to her hair, her bangs instead being swept behind her ears. She wears clothing identical to Asriel, the only difference being the addition of black shoes, besides that everything is the same, including the golden heart shaped locket.

History: The first fallen human who met her hands at the hands of a sickness before being given a second chance, a chance she wants to use to kill the grimm for good.

Personality: Chara can seem almost dry and bored, the only time she ever really changes is when she uses her semblance, in which she becomes extremely aggressive and even seems to take joy in using her power.

Weapon(s): A simple kitchen knife. 

Semblance: Hatred - Using her hatred, she can power up her attacks to deal massive damage, even shooting out raw energy of hatred to do the damage for her using the knife has a guiding point for the hatred to pour out of. While she can use her hatred with any weapon, she says she likes her knife the most, easier to swing with. 

Although this semblance also means she'll attract grimm with such intensity that the grimm would ignore other people, although people near Chara will feel almost sick and slightly scared from the raw hatred in the air radiating from her.

Relations:

Frisk - Adopted sister, she enjoys her company and while she isn't a fan of her jokes and puns, she claims she will hurt anyone who tries to hurt her. You're not sure if that's a warning to you or a general statement.

Asriel - Adopted brother, she is extremely close with Asriel and it is rare to see Chara without Asriel when Chara is in areas even somewhat populated. She also warns/says she'll hurt anyone who is stupid enough to try hurting him in any way. 

Asgore - Father, Chara says he is a wonderful father who knows what is needed to be done, even when no one will do it. You considered asking what she meant, but the glare she was giving off to no one in particular warned you not to push it.

Toriel - Mother, Chara doesn't say much about her and only says she is the most kind person she has ever met. 

Muffet - Teammate, unlike Asriel, Chara never really interacted with her people and doesn't know much about Muffet. She says she is happy to get to know one of her people though.

Y/N - Leader, Chara questions why you are leader but admits you seem to be able to take a hit and will hold off judgement on you. You're not sure what that means but you hope you pass.